New Show information!!! Here are some new things happening here at Sunset.
Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets® - TUESDAY DECEMBER 7TH @ 7:30pm
The Playhouse welcomes back old friends Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets® for a superb event that will lend some special end of year support to The Playhouse. The Four Guyz are generously lending their talents to The Playhouse for a special fundraising concert that will keep your toes tapping, leave you with a song in your heart, and provide you with a great time to party away the night at The Playhouse. This special one-night-only benefit performance is guaranteed to delight audiences of all ages! Your ticket purchase gives you admission to the performance AND a fantastic post-show party! Also, enter to win our Holiday Cash Raffle and you may win $500 (Details available when you buy your ticket on-line or over the phone by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430)!
Help support Sunset Playhouse
and enter to win $500 this holiday season!!
The Playhouse will be running a Holiday Cash Raffle through December 31. We will pick three lucky winners at intermission of our New Year’s Eve JINGLE JIVE show. First prize is $500, Second Prize is $250 and Third Prize is $100.
(You need not be present at the December 31 performance of JINGLE JIVE to win. A minimum of 500 tickets must be sold listed prizes to be awarded. If fewer than 500 tickets are sold, prizes will be based on a percentage of total sales.)
Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Enter your donation now (online) and we will issue you the appropriate number of raffle tickets and send them to you (or hold them with your tickets at Will Call for performances before December 31.)
Thanks for supporting The Sunset Playhouse, a not-for-profit theater serving the Greater Milwaukee community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ