WisconsinWags.com salutes Wisconsin Dogs with a Fromm Foods photo contest.
WisconsinWags.com announces a local photo contest asking Wisconsin dog owners to enter pictures of their dogs doing what they love most. The top two winning photos will receive a Fromm Foods prize package. Contest submissions are accepted through November 7th, 2010 and voting will conclude November 28th, 2010 with the winners being announced on November 29th, 2010.
All entries must be submitted to the WisconsinWags.com website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winning photo will show a Wisconsin Dog doing what he/she enjoys the most whether it is playing with their favorite toy, chasing falling leaves, or snoozing in their favorite spot in the sun.
“Photo contests are always a great way to bring people together with their shared love of dogs. As we are a locally-based site, it’s a great opportunity for Wisconsin dog people to get together on line. Local dog owners love to show off their favorite dogs and the voting can get quite heated” says Linda Braun, founder of WisconsinWags.com.
WisconsinWags.com and Fromm Foods are both Wisconsin owned and operated. WisconsinWags.com is a news and entertainment website focused on linking the Wisconsin dog community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning