WisconsinWags.com salutes Wisconsin Dogs with a Fromm Foods photo contest.
WisconsinWags.com announces a local photo contest asking Wisconsin dog owners to enter pictures of their dogs doing what they love most. The top two winning photos will receive a Fromm Foods prize package. Contest submissions are accepted through November 7th, 2010 and voting will conclude November 28th, 2010 with the winners being announced on November 29th, 2010.
All entries must be submitted to the WisconsinWags.com website or via email at email@example.com. The winning photo will show a Wisconsin Dog doing what he/she enjoys the most whether it is playing with their favorite toy, chasing falling leaves, or snoozing in their favorite spot in the sun.
“Photo contests are always a great way to bring people together with their shared love of dogs. As we are a locally-based site, it’s a great opportunity for Wisconsin dog people to get together on line. Local dog owners love to show off their favorite dogs and the voting can get quite heated” says Linda Braun, founder of WisconsinWags.com.
WisconsinWags.com and Fromm Foods are both Wisconsin owned and operated. WisconsinWags.com is a news and entertainment website focused on linking the Wisconsin dog community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year