It's a full February of activities at Hart Park Senior Center. 7300 Chestnut St. The phone number is (414) 471-8495. Here's the schedule of activities coming up:
· Thursday, Feb. 11: 'Milwaukee Mafia: Mobsters in the Heartland' by Gavin Schmitt at 1:30 pm. Milwaukee had its own branch of 'the family.' Come and learn about Milwaukee's organized crime past. Members: $4, non-members: $7
· Friday, Feb. 12: Sign up deadline for the March 11 trip to see the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra at Uhlein Hall, with lunch afterward at 600 East Café (not included in the price). Members: $35; non-members: $45. The trip time is 10:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Tuesday, Feb. 16: Birthday party for all members born in February at 1:30 pm. Call to register and bring a friend. Call (414) 471-8495.
· Wednesday, Feb. 17: 'Love Songs' performed by Music From The Hart at 1 p.m. Free, but registration encouraged. Call (414) 471-8495.
· Thursday, Feb. 18: The Contemporary Book Club discusses 'Peace Like a River' by Leif Enger, Tosa's All-City Read selection, at 12:45. p.m.
· Tuesday, Feb. 23: 'Humor: How It Can Keep You Young & Healthy,' by The Laureate Group at 1:30 p.m. Free, but registration appreciated. Call (414) 471-8495.