The Tosa Wrestling Club's fourth annual Beer vs. Wine Tasting Match-Up is set for April 27 at the Wauwatosa Women's Club.
The fun begins at 6 p.m. and tickets are only $30 if purchased by April 20 and $40 at the door. Last year, the event was nearly sold out, so fans are encouraged to buy your tickets early.
In addition to great refreshments, there will be live music, a silent auction with great items, a wine raffle and a gift basket raffle. All proceeds support the Tosa Wrestling Club.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Sept. 3, 2015
- Despite loss, Wauwatosa East's defense continues to shine
- Wauwatosa West football team beats Grafton to start season 2-0 once again
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team takes second at Early Bird tournament
- Wauwatosa West boys soccer team goes 1-1-1 at Muskego Quad
- Wauwatosa West girls tennis team nips Vikings
- Wauwatosa East boys soccer team get off to 2-0 start
- Wauwatosa East boys cross-country team has good week
- Wauwatosa East's Ripple, West's Larson excel at Early Bird swimming invite
- Wauwatosa East girls cross-country team looking for good things