The Tosa Wrestling Club's fourth annual Beer vs. Wine Tasting Match-Up is set for April 27 at the Wauwatosa Women's Club.
The fun begins at 6 p.m. and tickets are only $30 if purchased by April 20 and $40 at the door. Last year, the event was nearly sold out, so fans are encouraged to buy your tickets early.
In addition to great refreshments, there will be live music, a silent auction with great items, a wine raffle and a gift basket raffle. All proceeds support the Tosa Wrestling Club.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrestling: Video: Folley gives Wauwatosa program's first wrestling champion
- Girls basketball: Abbey Jones delivers down stretch for Tosa West
- Wauwatosa's Folley and Reagan advance to state wrestling semis
- Bailey Berlin's 18 points sparks Wauwatosa East girls win
- Trojans crush Whitnall behind Brown, Bartlett, Jr., Carroll
- Wauwatosa's Folley, Reagan, Morrow heading to state
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team crushes Brookfield East to hold second
- Wauwatosa West's Imperiale sees similarities in Wisconsin Lutheran
- Larson leads way for Tosa Hurricanes
- SPORTS WRAPS: Feb. 19