The Tosa Wrestling Club's fourth annual Beer vs. Wine Tasting Match-Up is set for April 27 at the Wauwatosa Women's Club.
The fun begins at 6 p.m. and tickets are only $30 if purchased by April 20 and $40 at the door. Last year, the event was nearly sold out, so fans are encouraged to buy your tickets early.
In addition to great refreshments, there will be live music, a silent auction with great items, a wine raffle and a gift basket raffle. All proceeds support the Tosa Wrestling Club.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Preps Alcove: A look at this year's landscape for Wauwatosa wrestlers
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa East's complete performance not enough against Spartans
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West holds off hard-charging Greenfield team
- Boys swimming: Larson's two wins lead Wauwatosa at Kenosha Bradford swimming invite
- Wrestling: Wauwatosa is 2nd after a string of thriller finishes at the Janssen duals
- Boys basketball: Wauwatosa West locks down Greenfield
- Wauwatosa wrestlers lose a toug one to Whitnall/Greendale
- Sports Wraps: Jan. 22
- Girls basketball: Tosa West emerges from league gauntlet with win
- Boys basketball: Tosa East adds rivalry win to growing resume