The Tosa Wrestling Club's fourth annual Beer vs. Wine Tasting Match-Up is set for April 27 at the Wauwatosa Women's Club.
The fun begins at 6 p.m. and tickets are only $30 if purchased by April 20 and $40 at the door. Last year, the event was nearly sold out, so fans are encouraged to buy your tickets early.
In addition to great refreshments, there will be live music, a silent auction with great items, a wine raffle and a gift basket raffle. All proceeds support the Tosa Wrestling Club.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Notes: April 24
- McLin leads talented young Trojans
- Treatment Trail fundraiser is June 14 to 22
- Trojans netters look to compete
- 3 former West volleyball players win national club championship
- Sports Shorts: April 17
- Tosa West kickers beat Falcons, Vikings
- Tosa West girls track and field team dominates in winning Woodland West Division Indoor Championship
- Couri Insurance wins City Basketball Title
- Tosa West girls soccer team goes 1-1-1 in first week of season