The revival of the Wauwatosa East varsity baseball alumni games will be held July 28 at Breitlow Field and interested players should contact Tosa East coach Brian Karas at email@example.com or (414) 640-1999.
The day will consist of two games between the Red Team and the White Team at 11 a.m. and will be followed by a second game 15 minutes later.
Teams will be divided up when registrations are returned.
Batting practice will be allowed on the field from 9 to 10:45 a.m. or in the hitting tunnel. Please don't wait until the last minute since most players would like to take a few pregame swings.
A $20 entry fee is needed to defer the cost of umpires, alumni T-shirts, soda at the field and food/beverages at Leff's Lucky Town after the second game. All players are invited to Leff's starting at about 4 p.m.
Deadline for entry is July 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982