Jr. Raider Football sign-up under way
The Jr. Raider Football program is accepting registration for the 2012 season.
The Jr. Raiders will field teams from grades 5 to 8. To be eligible to play, players must either live or attend school in the Wauwatosa East attendance area.
Go to www.ballcharts.com/tejrraiders for registration materials.
Tosa East baseball sets fundraiser for May 4
The 11th annual Friends of Tosa East Baseball Fundraiser is set for 6 to 10:30 p.m. May 4 at the Tosa Room in the Muellner Building at Hart Park.
The cost is $20 for a silent auction, bean toss tournament, raffles, music and complimentary food and beverages.
For further information, email coach Brian Karas at email@example.com.
RAP basketball tryouts are set for March
Tryouts for Wisconsin RAP basketball are set for this Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Muskego.
Tryouts will run from 2 to 2:40 p.m. for freshman girls, 2:40 to 3:20 p.m. for freshman boys and 3:20 to 4 p.m. for sophomore boys.
The fee to try out is $5 per player.
Wanaki Ladies Golf League seeking Golf Belle members
The Wanaki Ladies Golf League is seeking members for The Golf Belles, a 9-hole Thursday morning league that runs from May 31- Aug. 31.
All ability levels welcome. Please contact: Stephanie Weisse, firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 781-7652.
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Kelnhofer to play in All-Star Game
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team finishes Greater Metro regular season at .500
- Softball: Wauwatosa East's Schmanski continues to put her name in softball record books