Jr. Raider Football sign-up under way
The Jr. Raider Football program is accepting registration for the 2012 season.
The Jr. Raiders will field teams from grades 5 to 8. To be eligible to play, players must either live or attend school in the Wauwatosa East attendance area.
Go to www.ballcharts.com/tejrraiders for registration materials.
Tosa East baseball sets fundraiser for May 4
The 11th annual Friends of Tosa East Baseball Fundraiser is set for 6 to 10:30 p.m. May 4 at the Tosa Room in the Muellner Building at Hart Park.
The cost is $20 for a silent auction, bean toss tournament, raffles, music and complimentary food and beverages.
For further information, email coach Brian Karas at email@example.com.
RAP basketball tryouts are set for March
Tryouts for Wisconsin RAP basketball are set for this Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Muskego.
Tryouts will run from 2 to 2:40 p.m. for freshman girls, 2:40 to 3:20 p.m. for freshman boys and 3:20 to 4 p.m. for sophomore boys.
The fee to try out is $5 per player.
Wanaki Ladies Golf League seeking Golf Belle members
The Wanaki Ladies Golf League is seeking members for The Golf Belles, a 9-hole Thursday morning league that runs from May 31- Aug. 31.
All ability levels welcome. Please contact: Stephanie Weisse, firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 781-7652.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa wrestlers lose a toug one to Whitnall/Greendale
- Sports Wraps: Jan. 22
- Girls basketball: Tosa West emerges from league gauntlet with win
- Boys basketball: Tosa East adds rivalry win to growing resume
- Boys basketball: Wauwatosa East grabs quality GMC win over Bulldogs
- Wauwatosa swimmers have successful week
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball loses to first-place Pirates in 2 OTs
- Wauwatosa West's Carroll breaks school scoring record
- Wauwatosa West girls struggle against Woodland West leaders
- Wauwatosa East girls look to turn around losing stretch