Wanaki Swingers accepting new members
The Wanaki Swingers, a Tuesday morning women's nine-hole golf league at Wanaki Golf Course, is accepting new members for the 2013 season.
This is a non-handicap league with play beginning May 14 through Aug. 27. Tee times begin at 6:56 a.m. and continue on to 8 a.m. For more information, call the golf course at (262) 252-3480 and ask Jim for the Wanaki Swingers' contact person.
Higher Level AAU tryout camps set
Higher Level has set tryouts for 2013 AAU Traveling Teams for boys and girls on April 7 at UW-Fond du Lac and April 13 at the Greenfield High School gym.
Players in grades 5-11 (based on the 2012-13 academic year) are eligible for the camps which begin at 1 p.m. in Fond du Lac and 10 a.m. at Greenfield.
The cost is $25. If a player makes a team they have seven days to return their paperwork. Contact highlevelcamps.com or call (920) 929-9008.
Lake Country Charity Invite set for April 27
The annual Lake Country Charity Invitational High School Golf Tournament is set for April 27 at Erin Hills.
It is the 17th year of the Invitational but the seventh year as an event where money raised is going to the MACC Fund. More information is available at www.lccinvite.com.
Wisconsin RAP basketball tourney set for May 25, 26
The Wisconsin RAP Basketball Tournament is set for May 25 to 26.
The current grade levels are fourth to eighth for boys and girls, and three games are guaranteed.
Email Kelly at email@example.com or visit WISRap.com for information.
- SPORTS NOTES JUNE 23
- Sports Notes: June 9
- Sports Notes: June 2, 2016
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Sports Notes: May 19, 2016
- Sports Notes: May 12, 2016
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Sports Notes: Dec. 17
- Sports Notes: Dec. 10, 2015
- Sports Notes: Dec. 3, 2015
- Sports Notes: Nov. 26, 2015
- Sports Notes: Nov. 5, 2015
- Sports Notes: Oct. 29, 2015
- Sports Notes: Aug. 6, 2015
- Sports Notes: July 23, 2015
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- SPORTS NOTES APRIL 16
- Sports Notes: March 5
- Sports Notes Dec. 4
- Sports Notes: Oct. 16