Wauwatosa West girls tennis state qualifier Nicole Meylor walked off with the Trojans' top team award this fall.
Meylor was recently named Most Valuable Player, one of four awards handed out.
West's Most Improved Award was earned by Erin Billstrom; the Coaches Award went to Mandy Holmer and Jenny Syburg and Julia Krummel earned the Captains Award.
"Overall, we had a very nice season," Tosa West coach Kosta Zervas said. "Anytime you finish in the top half of the conference and send girls to sectionals and the state tournament, the season is a success."
Zervas was pleased with his team's work ethic and attitude.
"The girls worked hard in the off-season and it showed in their play," he said. "We had a great group of seniors and many of them played all four years in the program. They were a fun group to coach and to work with. Overall, great girls.
"I'm excited with the players coming back and if we can continue to improve like we did this season, we can make another run in conference."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Defense shines in Wauwatosa's first victory
- Mukwonago ends Wauwatosa East's season, 4-1
- Wauwatosa West's Veit ends season on sidelines
- Slow start, stranded runners hurt Tosa West
- New Berlin Eisenhower baseball team wins regional championship
- Wauwatosa Spartans to begin MidStates Football action
- Wauwatosa East beats Nicolet, loses to Packers in finale
- Belknapp, Veit give Wauwatosa West a solid battery combination