The Wauwatosa West girls had three athletes with top 14 finishes at the Lois Wolf Invitational on March 27, as coach Jack LoPresti focused on practice that week bringing in only a small group of athletes.
"We took a small crew to Lois Wolf," the veteran coach said. "We tried to get a good week of practice in, as we are starting to really gear up for outdoor."
The Woodland Conference does not have an indoor conference meet.
Shannon Wilson had the best performance with a fifth-place finish in the long jump, leaping 16 feet, 4 inches to lead the way and score the Trojans' only points.
Jenna Hui was 10th in the pole vault (8-0) and Rachel Longo was 14th (8-0).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West's Purifoy, big plays spark 35-15 win
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Aug. 29
- Wauwatosa East hammers Homestead, 7-1
- Trojan kickers toss shutout in opener
- Wauwatosa West wins four of five at Tosa Invite
- Wauwatosa West, East place sixth, seventh in Early Bird invite
- Ironman Wisconsin set for Sept. 7 in Madison
- Football: Trojans rule the city another year
- The social media story of Wauwatosa West at Wauwatosa East football