The Wauwatosa West girls had three athletes with top 14 finishes at the Lois Wolf Invitational on March 27, as coach Jack LoPresti focused on practice that week bringing in only a small group of athletes.
"We took a small crew to Lois Wolf," the veteran coach said. "We tried to get a good week of practice in, as we are starting to really gear up for outdoor."
The Woodland Conference does not have an indoor conference meet.
Shannon Wilson had the best performance with a fifth-place finish in the long jump, leaping 16 feet, 4 inches to lead the way and score the Trojans' only points.
Jenna Hui was 10th in the pole vault (8-0) and Rachel Longo was 14th (8-0).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East's Ripple, West's Larson excel at Early Bird swimming invite
- Wauwatosa East girls cross-country team looking for good things
- Wauwatosa West returnees should help girls cross-country team
- Wauwatosa East tennis team has nine returning players
- Wauwatosa East girls volleyball team looking for big improvement
- Wauwatosa West tennis team wins 3 of 4 at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team has holes to fill
- Young Wauwatosa West soccer team will be counting on chemistry
- Wauwatosa girls golf team fourth at first GMC mini-meet
- Potter to lead Wauwatosa East boys cross-country team