The Wauwatosa West girls had three athletes with top 14 finishes at the Lois Wolf Invitational on March 27, as coach Jack LoPresti focused on practice that week bringing in only a small group of athletes.
"We took a small crew to Lois Wolf," the veteran coach said. "We tried to get a good week of practice in, as we are starting to really gear up for outdoor."
The Woodland Conference does not have an indoor conference meet.
Shannon Wilson had the best performance with a fifth-place finish in the long jump, leaping 16 feet, 4 inches to lead the way and score the Trojans' only points.
Jenna Hui was 10th in the pole vault (8-0) and Rachel Longo was 14th (8-0).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach sees plenty of positives
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team looking to compete in GMC
- Wauwatosa East spikers have happy ending despite rough journey
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team has plenty of talent back
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team rallies in fourth quarter
- Hudson walks away with top Wauwatosa West volleyball honors
- Imperiale likes Wauwatosa West girls basketball team's balance
- Wauwatosa West swimmers announce team awards
- Wauwatosa West girls had an 'accomplished' year
- Wauwatosa East swimmers honor Ripple, Peura, Tuffnell