The Wauwatosa East girls swim team won every event and crushed the West Allis Central/Hale co-op team, 138-47, on Sept. 13 at home.
The Red Raiders had two double individual winners as Celia Ripple won the 50-yard freestyle in 26.38 seconds and the 100 backstroke (1:05.17) and Erica Kalberer took first in the 100 butterfly (1:11.16) and the breaststroke (1:21.62).
The 200 medley relay of Hannah Wallenkamp, Kalberer, Maura Haydin and Meg Dewire (2:11.24); the 200 free relay of Margie Van Meter, Haydin, Hannah Bartholf and Taylor Ondracek (1:58.94); and the 400 free relay of Sami Reimer, Dewire, Elizabeth Tuffnel and Kalberer (4:23.90) all took first place.
Wallenkamp in the 400 free (2:24.26), Haydin in the 200 IM (2:41.55), Van Meter in 1-meter diving (175.60), Reimer in the 100 free (1:03.93) and Sammy Jensen in the 500 free (6:44.97) also won.
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West girls win regional, sectional track championships
- Wauwatosa lacrosse team beats eighth-ranked Catholic Memorial
- Boys Track and Field: Wauwatosa West boys finish fourth at Woodland Relays
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa West girls soccer team wins Woodland Conference championship
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East soccer team splits two games, loses Lily Brock to injury
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa East girls finish seventh at GMC Outdoor Track and Field Meet
- Boys Track and Field: Wauwatosa East boys fourth at GMC Outdoor Track and Field Meet
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Semipro football: Milwaukee County Chargers defeat Bulldogs in exhibition opener, 20-6
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West girls track team runs away with Woodland Outdoor title