The Wauwatosa West girls were seeded third in the upper regional bracket of the Waukesha North Sectional, receiving a first-round bye.
They will host sixth-seeded Milwaukee Juneau/Samuel Morse-Marshall (12-5) at 7 p.m. March 9.
Tosa West (8-8, 10-11) got crushed by top-ranked New Berlin Eisenhower (16-0, 20-0) on Friday at home, 59-18.
"It was Senior Night, and the seniors played most of the game," Tosa West coach Ron Gavinski said.
Seniors Paige Soles, Jenna Lahmann, Jenna Engel and Nyreesha Williams played their last regular-season home game.
Lahmann led the team with seven points.
"She has continued to be impressive in games," Gavinski said. " Abbey Jones and Jessica Pike led the team in rebounds with five each."
Junior Latasha Harmon missed the game because of illness. She is Tosa West's top scorer, averaging 10.5 points per game.
The Trojans trailed 10-4 after one quarter, 26-8 at halftime and 45-12 going into the final quarter.
Jenna Weiland, Nicole Bauman and Katie Lang led Ike with 13, 12 and 11 points, respectively.
The Trojans were scheduled to play their final regular-season game against last-place Greenfield (1-15, 3-18) on Wednesday, after press deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West baseball coach sees improved pitching and defense ahead
- Wauwatosa East baseball swinging for consistency
- Wauwatosa West softball team edges Tosa East in thriller
- Wauwatosa East Sports Shorts: May 23
- SportsShorts: May 23
- Wauwatosa West girls track and field team wins West Allis Central Regional
- Wauwatosa East's Pridgeon wins both hurdle events at West Allis Central Regional
- Wauwatosa East girls track and field team send a dozen to sectional
- Wauwatosa West boys track and field team sends 15 to sectionals
- Red Raiders girls soccer had red-hot week