The Wauwatosa West girls were seeded third in the upper regional bracket of the Waukesha North Sectional, receiving a first-round bye.
They will host sixth-seeded Milwaukee Juneau/Samuel Morse-Marshall (12-5) at 7 p.m. March 9.
Tosa West (8-8, 10-11) got crushed by top-ranked New Berlin Eisenhower (16-0, 20-0) on Friday at home, 59-18.
"It was Senior Night, and the seniors played most of the game," Tosa West coach Ron Gavinski said.
Seniors Paige Soles, Jenna Lahmann, Jenna Engel and Nyreesha Williams played their last regular-season home game.
Lahmann led the team with seven points.
"She has continued to be impressive in games," Gavinski said. " Abbey Jones and Jessica Pike led the team in rebounds with five each."
Junior Latasha Harmon missed the game because of illness. She is Tosa West's top scorer, averaging 10.5 points per game.
The Trojans trailed 10-4 after one quarter, 26-8 at halftime and 45-12 going into the final quarter.
Jenna Weiland, Nicole Bauman and Katie Lang led Ike with 13, 12 and 11 points, respectively.
The Trojans were scheduled to play their final regular-season game against last-place Greenfield (1-15, 3-18) on Wednesday, after press deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay softball tourney and field a big success
- Trojans win 2 of 3 on the diamond
- Widder earns WIAC Scholar-Athlete Award
- Wauwatosa East boys fifth, girls seventh at GMC Relays
- Wauwatosa East blasts Bulldogs, nips Spartans
- Late goal keeps Homestead girls soccer team in North Shore lead
- Wauwatosa East girls soccer team ties top-ranked DSHA
- Wauwatosa East tennis team second at Beaver Dam Invite
- Wauwatosa West girls almost upset Arrowhead
- Wauwatosa West boys track and field team fourth in Woodland Relays