The Wauwatosa West boys finished their regular season with a 15-game losing streak, which included 13 straight defeats in the Woodland Conference.
The 79-50 loss at New Berlin Eisenhower on Feb. 22 left the Trojans in last place in the six-team Black Division (2-15) with a 2-20 overall record.
The young Trojans stayed in the game with a 16-11 first quarter, but the Lions (13-4, 17-5) went on a 27-9 tear in the second quarter to take a 43-20 halftime lead.
But Tosa West didn't quit and went on a 19-10 run in the third quarter to cut the lead to a manageable 53-39 deficit. Unfortunately, Ike had an impressive 26-11 fourth period to put the game away.
Eisenhower's great one-two combination of sophomore Reed Timmer (25) and senior Keith Kahlfeldt (18) combined for 43 points while junior guard Austin Jones had 17 points and JJ Belknapp added 10.
Freshman guard Steffan Brown returned to the lineup and scored six points after missing the last four games with an injury.
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West girls win regional, sectional track championships
- Wauwatosa lacrosse team beats eighth-ranked Catholic Memorial
- Boys Track and Field: Wauwatosa West boys finish fourth at Woodland Relays
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa West girls soccer team wins Woodland Conference championship
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East soccer team splits two games, loses Lily Brock to injury
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa East girls finish seventh at GMC Outdoor Track and Field Meet
- Boys Track and Field: Wauwatosa East boys fourth at GMC Outdoor Track and Field Meet
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Semipro football: Milwaukee County Chargers defeat Bulldogs in exhibition opener, 20-6
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West girls track team runs away with Woodland Outdoor title