The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment (3)
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game