The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
- Sports Shorts: May 5, 2016
- Softball: Wauwatosa East batters come to life against Brown Deer, Brookfield East
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa East, West girls soccer teams tie in Battle of Tosa
- Wauwatosa East boys track team finishes fourth at Dan Benson Invite
- Boys golf: Wauwatosa golfers win Panther Invite
- Softball: Wauwatosa West softball team holds on to nip Port Washington
- Girls track and field: Wauwatosa East girls track team finishes fourth at Dan Benson Invite
- Girls track and field: Adams leads the way for Wauwatosa West girls at Dan Benson Invite
- Boys track and field: Wauwatosa West boys track and field team finishes fifth at Dan Benson Invite
- Boys Club Volleyball: Travis Hudson earns third straight volleyball National Player of the Year Award