The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Denny, Markwardt lead Tosa East past Trojans, 6-2
- Wauwatosa West comes away with two wins in five outings
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- Wauwatosa West outslugs Kettle Moraine in wood bat tourney
- Wauwatosa East loses four more games
- Wauwatosa West splits with Pius on the diamond
- Wauwatosa East's pitching struggles in loss to Lancers
- Schmanski sets Wauwatosa East RBI record
- Wauwatosa West softball players receive all-conference recognition
- 6 Wauwatosa West soccer players earn all-conference recognition