The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bailey Berlin's free throw sparks win for Wauwatosa East girls basketball
- Wauwatosa East boys stay undefeated, down Falls
- Wrestlers blank co-op trio, 79-0
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team beats Packers for first win
- Trojan girls basketball team beats Brown Deer, loses to Cudahy
- Wauwatosa wins two events, takes seven seconds, three thirds
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball wins Woodland opener
- Wauwatosa East girls bounce back to beat Eagles, 70-27
- Wauwatosa wrestlers claim Cougar Invitational
- Wauwatosa Hurricanes return four state qualifiers