The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For Wauwatosa Hurricanes' Danny Larson, it's all about the team
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team bounces back to beat New Berlin West
- Folley, Miller bring home gold at Woodland Meet as Tosa finishes third
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team drops five in a row
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team defeats Menomonee Falls to snap 3-game losing streak
- Big Cheese Classic National Wheelchair Basketball tourney set for Feb. 20-21
- Wauwatosa's Larson wins two swimming championship
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team drops third straight game
- Five Wauwatosa East student-athletes to play at collegiate level
- Wauwatosa's Beekman to play football at Southern A&M