The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
- Wauwatosa's Folley takes first in Greco-Roman Tourney
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team will rely on defense, depth in 2016
- Softball: Wauwatosa East softball teams beats West Allis Central in twinbill
- Sports Shorts: May 19, 2016
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa East girls soccer team crushes West Allis Central, 11-0
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa West girls soccer team seeks Woodland title
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Ryan Kelnhofer to play in summer All-Star game
- Baseball: Jason Borski takes over as Wauwatosa West baseball coach
- Boys golf: Wauwatosa golfers finish fourth in fifth GMC mini-meet
- Swim club: Wauwatosa Swordfish set 10 records at swimming meet