The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- East kickers blank Tosa West, 2-0
- Wauwatosa West tennis team beat Ike, goes 3-0 in Tosa Invite
- Wauwatosa West's Schumacher loses pitchers' duel to Ike's Lombardo
- Wauwaatosa East girls win two more key GMC softball games
- Despite key injury, Homestead softball team keeps rolling
- Wauwatosa East kickers beat Hamilton, Homestead
- Wauwatosa golfers finish fourth in first two mini-meets
- Wauwatosa East netters put together 5-0 week
- Annual Tight End Camp set for June 17-18
- 6 Wauwatosa West girls tennis players earn Academic All-State honors