The Wauwatosa West girls track and field team finished sixth out of 28 teams at the Nelson-Daniels Invitational at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on Saturday.
Arrowhead won the event with 62.5 points, well ahead of the Trojans' 31 points. Tosa West was three points out of fourth place.
Ashley Ballinger won the high jump in 5 feet 2 inches, Mackenzie Hoffman was third in the 3,200 run in 11 minutes, 44:96 seconds, and Rachel Longo was fourth in the pole vault (8-0).
Laura Bavinka finished sixth in the 55-meter hurdles (9.84), and Ann Koepp was seventh in the high jump (4-8).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team bounces back for victory
- Wauwatosa East volleyball team wins thriller against Trojans
- Wauwatosa East soccer team ties second-ranked Cedarburg
- Wauwatosa West football team blanks Vikings, earns playoff spot
- Wauwatosa East boys cross country team finished second at the Purgold Invite
- Wauwatosa East boys volleyball team beats Cedarburg
- Wauwatosa West swimmers defeat Greendale
- Wauwatosa East, West girls cross-country teams finish third, fourth at Purgold Invitational
- Wauwatosa West girls tennis finishes second in Woodland Tennis Tournament
- Wauwatosa West kickers split four games