Tickets are now sale at for the WIAA boys basketball "Super Sectionals" to be played at Marquette University's Al McGuire Center at 12th and Wells Streets in Milwaukee, March 11-13.
This is the fourth consecutive year that Germantown will be co-hosting the event.
Teams from three sectionals will determine state tournament berths at the events. From division I sectional eight, area teams that could be involved include Nicolet, Oak Creek, South Milwaukee and Wauwatosa East and West.
From division I sectional five, potential sectional participants include Germantown, Homestead, and Menomonee Falls.
In addition, the division 2 sectional final will be held at the McGuire Center at 4:15 p.m. Saturday, March 13. This loaded event features many of the state's top-ranked teams including New Berlin Eisenhower, Port Washington, defending state D2 champ Wisconsin Lutheran and Catholic Memorial, along with Brown Deer, Shorewood, Whitefish Bay and New Berlin West.
Sectional eight semifinals will be held Thursday, March 11 at 6 and 8 p.m. with the final set for 1 p.m. Saturday, March 13, while sectional five semifinals will be 6 and 8 p.m. on Friday March 12, with the final set for 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 13.
Pre-sale tickets will not be sold at the McGuire Center or Marquette University. General admission tickets for sections 200-215 can be purchased on-line at esctickets.com, go to Wisconsin and then select this event.
Thursday and Friday doubleheader game tickets will be $7 for reserve and $5 for general admission. Saturday sectional final game tickets will be $6 for reserve and $4 for general admission.
People can also purchase "season reserve" tickets for center court, (sections 103 or 113). These tickets will allow you into either all sectional five games or all sectional eight games. The cost is $10 (a $4 savings). You may also choose to order tickets for both sectionals and division 2 finals, all seven games for $25 ($8 savings). Those can be purchased only at Arrowhead and Germantown Higfh Schools.
For more information, please call either Arrowhead (262) 369-3612 or Germantown High Schools (262) 253-3400.
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West sprinters stand out at Kansas Relays
- Boys Track and field: Wauwatosa West' Hannah-Howell, Jefferson shine at Sun Prairie Track Meet
- Boys Tennis: Wauwatosa West tennis team wins three of four at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Boys Golf: Wauwatosa golfers finish fifth at first GMC mini meet
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East kickers go 2-1 at Mt. Prospect Invitational, lose to DSHA, beat Homestead
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa West soccer team tied for first in Woodland with 4-0 record
- Football: Matt Kender is Wauwatosa East's new football coach
- Sports Shorts: April 21, 2016
- Girls track and field: Wauwatosa East girls track team has two productive meets