A fundraiser for Wauwatosa West boys basketball coach Mike Landisch has been set for Feb. 28 from 5-9 p.m. at the Crowe Plaza Hotel, 10437 Innovation Drive in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa parents, friends and the family of Landisch are raising funds to help defray the medical costs as he fights his battle with kidney cancer.
There will be hors d'oerves, a silent auction and a raffle. The cost is $20 for adults and $10 for children, 12 and under. Tickets are available at home basketball games for both Wauwatosa High Schools or by calling Scott Landisch (414) 793-4374, Barb Krause (414) 536-6039, Dave Krenzien (414) 403-2827, Erin Orlowski (414) 828-0913 and Don Soderberg (414) 771-1288.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982