A fundraiser for Wauwatosa West boys basketball coach Mike Landisch has been set for Feb. 28 from 5-9 p.m. at the Crowe Plaza Hotel, 10437 Innovation Drive in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa parents, friends and the family of Landisch are raising funds to help defray the medical costs as he fights his battle with kidney cancer.
There will be hors d'oerves, a silent auction and a raffle. The cost is $20 for adults and $10 for children, 12 and under. Tickets are available at home basketball games for both Wauwatosa High Schools or by calling Scott Landisch (414) 793-4374, Barb Krause (414) 536-6039, Dave Krenzien (414) 403-2827, Erin Orlowski (414) 828-0913 and Don Soderberg (414) 771-1288.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team uses big second half to beat Wisconsin Lutheran
- Plenty of positives in Wauwatosa West girls' basketball loss to Kettle Moraine
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team could battle for GMC title
- Wauwatosa West swimming team has bright future with talented underclassmen on the rise
- MacGillis, Barkow share Wauwatosa West boys volleyball MVP honors
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team looks for improvement
- Sports Notes: Nov. 26, 2015
- Wauwatosa Hurricanes return three state qualifiers — Danny Larson, Cal Hartt, Avery Weishoff
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team has plenty of experience returning
- Wauwatosa East's Potter earns two team cross-country awards