Sophomore star J.P. Tokoto scored 22 points to lead Menomonee Falls past Wauwatosa East, 72-64, in Wauwatosa Friday night.
Tokoto spent the majority of the second quarter on the bench with two fouls, coming back to score 16 of his points in the second half.
Another 6'6" sophomore, Darrell Bowie, kept the Red Raiders in the game scoring a career high 19 points. 53 fouls were called resulting in 69 free throw attempts. Tosa East converted 21-of-33 and Falls was good on 20-of-36.
Dan Sayles finished with 18 points for the Red Raiders, while John Cording added 13 for Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West's inexperience affects season in close losses
- Six Wauwatosa East baseball players earn GMC honors on some level
- Land O'Lakes game brings back good memories
- Jr. Trojans set baseball tryouts for U9-U14 teams
- Wauwatosa West loses pitchers' duel to Pius in regional semifinal
- Where did the summer go?
- Sports Notes: July 23, 2015
- Pewaukee's fast start ends Wauwatosa East baseball team's season
- Wauwatosa West wins 2 of 3 in Woodland Conference Round Robin
- Wauwatosa West baseball team beats Nicolet in season finale