Sophomore star J.P. Tokoto scored 22 points to lead Menomonee Falls past Wauwatosa East, 72-64, in Wauwatosa Friday night.
Tokoto spent the majority of the second quarter on the bench with two fouls, coming back to score 16 of his points in the second half.
Another 6'6" sophomore, Darrell Bowie, kept the Red Raiders in the game scoring a career high 19 points. 53 fouls were called resulting in 69 free throw attempts. Tosa East converted 21-of-33 and Falls was good on 20-of-36.
Dan Sayles finished with 18 points for the Red Raiders, while John Cording added 13 for Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meidl, Michaelis named Wauwatosa East's MVPs
- Elmbrook hockey registration open; Tosa, 4 other communities involved
- Wauwatosa's Plaisted makes USA Volleyball team
- Fort Atkinson offers fall Jr. Blackhawk Baseball League
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Defense shines in Wauwatosa's first victory
- Mukwonago ends Wauwatosa East's season, 4-1
- Wauwatosa West's Veit ends season on sidelines
- Slow start, stranded runners hurt Tosa West