Sophomore star J.P. Tokoto scored 22 points to lead Menomonee Falls past Wauwatosa East, 72-64, in Wauwatosa Friday night.
Tokoto spent the majority of the second quarter on the bench with two fouls, coming back to score 16 of his points in the second half.
Another 6'6" sophomore, Darrell Bowie, kept the Red Raiders in the game scoring a career high 19 points. 53 fouls were called resulting in 69 free throw attempts. Tosa East converted 21-of-33 and Falls was good on 20-of-36.
Dan Sayles finished with 18 points for the Red Raiders, while John Cording added 13 for Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West kickers split four games
- Wauwatosa West football whips Pius XI in wild scoring affair
- Tosa West boys split two matches
- East kickers tie, lose, win during busy week
- Tosa East girls take third at Bay Invitational
- East's Potter finishes second at Nikolai Invite
- Wauwatosa Sports Shorts Oct. 1
- Tosa fourth in GMC golf standings
- Comiskey's hat trick leads Bay soccer team past Tosa East, 5-1
- Bucks set Fanfest for Oct. 3