Dan Sayles scored 17 points and led Wauwatosa East to a 45-37 decision over West Allis Central in Greater Metro Conference action Tuesday night.
The win tied the Red Raiders (2-2, 4-7 overall) with the Bulldogs (2-2, 7-4 overall) for fourth in league play. It was also the first winning streak of the year for the Raiders - a two-gamer.
The Raiders led, 12-5, after a quarter and 23-14 at half-time, as Sayles had nine first-half points. He was supported by sophomore Darrell Bowie, who chipped in 12 points.
The Bulldogs had no one in double figures, as Jarvis Garrett had nine points and Najeal McMillian had eight.
- Wauwatosa lacrosse team beats eighth-ranked Catholic Memorial
- Boys Track and Field: Wauwatosa West boys finish fourth at Woodland Relays
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa West girls soccer team wins Woodland Conference championship
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East soccer team splits two games, loses Lily Brock to injury
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa East girls finish seventh at GMC Outdoor Track and Field Meet
- Boys Track and Field: Wauwatosa East boys fourth at GMC Outdoor Track and Field Meet
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Semipro football: Milwaukee County Chargers defeat Bulldogs in exhibition opener, 20-6
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West girls track team runs away with Woodland Outdoor title
- Wauwatosa's Folley takes first in Greco-Roman Tourney