Wauwatosa East dropped a 42-6 decision to West Allis Central at Hart Park on Wednesday night and finished with the first winless season under coach Tom Swittel.
Bulldogs' running back Jon Green ran for three touchdowns and Nick Starich caught two TDs from Ryan Barwick to spark the win for Central.
East trailed 28-0 at intermission and only a 41-yard TD-pass from Ethan Harris to Jake Larson kept the Raiders from being shut out.
Central rolled up 230 yards rushing for 407 total yards.
East finished the year 0-7 in Greater Metro play and 0-9 overall. The Bulldogs were 3-4, 5-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meidl, Michaelis named Wauwatosa East's MVPs
- Elmbrook hockey registration open; Tosa, 4 other communities involved
- Wauwatosa's Plaisted makes USA Volleyball team
- Fort Atkinson offers fall Jr. Blackhawk Baseball League
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Defense shines in Wauwatosa's first victory
- Mukwonago ends Wauwatosa East's season, 4-1
- Wauwatosa West's Veit ends season on sidelines
- Slow start, stranded runners hurt Tosa West