Wauwatosa East dropped a 42-6 decision to West Allis Central at Hart Park on Wednesday night and finished with the first winless season under coach Tom Swittel.
Bulldogs' running back Jon Green ran for three touchdowns and Nick Starich caught two TDs from Ryan Barwick to spark the win for Central.
East trailed 28-0 at intermission and only a 41-yard TD-pass from Ethan Harris to Jake Larson kept the Raiders from being shut out.
Central rolled up 230 yards rushing for 407 total yards.
East finished the year 0-7 in Greater Metro play and 0-9 overall. The Bulldogs were 3-4, 5-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Preps Alcove: A look at this year's landscape for Wauwatosa wrestlers
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa East's complete performance not enough against Spartans
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West holds off hard-charging Greenfield team
- Boys swimming: Larson's two wins lead Wauwatosa at Kenosha Bradford swimming invite
- Wrestling: Wauwatosa is 2nd after a string of thriller finishes at the Janssen duals
- Boys basketball: Wauwatosa West locks down Greenfield
- Wauwatosa wrestlers lose a toug one to Whitnall/Greendale
- Sports Wraps: Jan. 22
- Girls basketball: Tosa West emerges from league gauntlet with win
- Boys basketball: Tosa East adds rivalry win to growing resume