Wauwatosa East dropped a 42-6 decision to West Allis Central at Hart Park on Wednesday night and finished with the first winless season under coach Tom Swittel.
Bulldogs' running back Jon Green ran for three touchdowns and Nick Starich caught two TDs from Ryan Barwick to spark the win for Central.
East trailed 28-0 at intermission and only a 41-yard TD-pass from Ethan Harris to Jake Larson kept the Raiders from being shut out.
Central rolled up 230 yards rushing for 407 total yards.
East finished the year 0-7 in Greater Metro play and 0-9 overall. The Bulldogs were 3-4, 5-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982