Wauwatosa East dropped a 42-6 decision to West Allis Central at Hart Park on Wednesday night and finished with the first winless season under coach Tom Swittel.
Bulldogs' running back Jon Green ran for three touchdowns and Nick Starich caught two TDs from Ryan Barwick to spark the win for Central.
East trailed 28-0 at intermission and only a 41-yard TD-pass from Ethan Harris to Jake Larson kept the Raiders from being shut out.
Central rolled up 230 yards rushing for 407 total yards.
East finished the year 0-7 in Greater Metro play and 0-9 overall. The Bulldogs were 3-4, 5-4.
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Kelnhofer to play in All-Star Game
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team finishes Greater Metro regular season at .500
- Softball: Wauwatosa East's Schmanski continues to put her name in softball record books