Wauwatosa East dropped a 42-6 decision to West Allis Central at Hart Park on Wednesday night and finished with the first winless season under coach Tom Swittel.
Bulldogs' running back Jon Green ran for three touchdowns and Nick Starich caught two TDs from Ryan Barwick to spark the win for Central.
East trailed 28-0 at intermission and only a 41-yard TD-pass from Ethan Harris to Jake Larson kept the Raiders from being shut out.
Central rolled up 230 yards rushing for 407 total yards.
East finished the year 0-7 in Greater Metro play and 0-9 overall. The Bulldogs were 3-4, 5-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West's Purifoy, big plays spark 35-15 win
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Aug. 29
- Wauwatosa East hammers Homestead, 7-1
- Trojan kickers toss shutout in opener
- Wauwatosa West wins four of five at Tosa Invite
- Wauwatosa West, East place sixth, seventh in Early Bird invite
- Ironman Wisconsin set for Sept. 7 in Madison
- Football: Trojans rule the city another year
- The social media story of Wauwatosa West at Wauwatosa East football