Brookfield Central had a happy homecoming Friday night, defeating Wauwatosa East, 44-14, to improve to 2-1 in the Greater Metro Conference.
The Lancers' offense was led by running backs Jeff Lewis, who ran for scores of 18 and 81 yards, the latter with 14 seconds left in the half, giving Central a 24-7 lead.
Connor McCullough, who has stepped in for the injured Xavier Whitaker, also scored twice on runs of 27 and 1-yard.
Alex Dixon added a 32-yard run andAlex Olson kicked a 25-yard field goal and 5-of-6 extra points.
Ethan Harris accounted for both of Tosa East's scores, throwing TD passes of 30 yards to Jake Larson and 32 yards to Ken Youngblood.
Tosa is now 0-3 in GMC action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Tosa East has enough to ward off Bulldogs
- Football: Pirates finally find win column, down Tosa West
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Sept. 11
- Wauwatosa West's 2-point conversion fails in football loss
- Wauwatosa East boys third at Highlander Invite
- Krenzien's goal is the difference for Wauwatosa West
- Wauwatosa West beats Greendale for Woodland win
- Football: Poll: Will Pewaukee or Wauwatosa West win in Week 4 matchup?
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5