Brookfield Central had a happy homecoming Friday night, defeating Wauwatosa East, 44-14, to improve to 2-1 in the Greater Metro Conference.
The Lancers' offense was led by running backs Jeff Lewis, who ran for scores of 18 and 81 yards, the latter with 14 seconds left in the half, giving Central a 24-7 lead.
Connor McCullough, who has stepped in for the injured Xavier Whitaker, also scored twice on runs of 27 and 1-yard.
Alex Dixon added a 32-yard run andAlex Olson kicked a 25-yard field goal and 5-of-6 extra points.
Ethan Harris accounted for both of Tosa East's scores, throwing TD passes of 30 yards to Jake Larson and 32 yards to Ken Youngblood.
Tosa is now 0-3 in GMC action.
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West sprinters stand out at Kansas Relays
- Boys Track and field: Wauwatosa West' Hannah-Howell, Jefferson shine at Sun Prairie Track Meet
- Boys Tennis: Wauwatosa West tennis team wins three of four at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Boys Golf: Wauwatosa golfers finish fifth at first GMC mini meet
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East kickers go 2-1 at Mt. Prospect Invitational, lose to DSHA, beat Homestead
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa West soccer team tied for first in Woodland with 4-0 record
- Football: Matt Kender is Wauwatosa East's new football coach
- Sports Shorts: April 21, 2016
- Girls track and field: Wauwatosa East girls track team has two productive meets