Brookfield Central had a happy homecoming Friday night, defeating Wauwatosa East, 44-14, to improve to 2-1 in the Greater Metro Conference.
The Lancers' offense was led by running backs Jeff Lewis, who ran for scores of 18 and 81 yards, the latter with 14 seconds left in the half, giving Central a 24-7 lead.
Connor McCullough, who has stepped in for the injured Xavier Whitaker, also scored twice on runs of 27 and 1-yard.
Alex Dixon added a 32-yard run andAlex Olson kicked a 25-yard field goal and 5-of-6 extra points.
Ethan Harris accounted for both of Tosa East's scores, throwing TD passes of 30 yards to Jake Larson and 32 yards to Ken Youngblood.
Tosa is now 0-3 in GMC action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East's Ripple, West's Larson excel at Early Bird swimming invite
- Wauwatosa East girls cross-country team looking for good things
- Wauwatosa West returnees should help girls cross-country team
- Wauwatosa East tennis team has nine returning players
- Wauwatosa East girls volleyball team looking for big improvement
- Wauwatosa West tennis team wins 3 of 4 at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team has holes to fill
- Young Wauwatosa West soccer team will be counting on chemistry
- Wauwatosa girls golf team fourth at first GMC mini-meet
- Potter to lead Wauwatosa East boys cross-country team