Brookfield Central had a happy homecoming Friday night, defeating Wauwatosa East, 44-14, to improve to 2-1 in the Greater Metro Conference.
The Lancers' offense was led by running backs Jeff Lewis, who ran for scores of 18 and 81 yards, the latter with 14 seconds left in the half, giving Central a 24-7 lead.
Connor McCullough, who has stepped in for the injured Xavier Whitaker, also scored twice on runs of 27 and 1-yard.
Alex Dixon added a 32-yard run andAlex Olson kicked a 25-yard field goal and 5-of-6 extra points.
Ethan Harris accounted for both of Tosa East's scores, throwing TD passes of 30 yards to Jake Larson and 32 yards to Ken Youngblood.
Tosa is now 0-3 in GMC action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa wrestlers had an outstanding season
- Coach pleased with first two outings of Wauwatosa East boys track and field team
- Father follows son down the road to Brown Deer hoops success
- Meredith Starnes, Natalie Yahn to lead Wauwatosa East softball team
- Dale excited about Wauwatosa East girls soccer team
- Wauwatosa West girls soccer fundraiser set for March 27
- Wauwatosa West boys 7th at Wisconsin Lutheran Invite
- Wauwatosa West girls finish 7th at Outfitters Invite
- Wauwatosa East girls post three top-10 finishes at Nelson Daniel invite
- Wauwatosa West boasts young but experienced kickers