Selected Wauwatosa East football games can be heard on WJYI Radio (1340) this season thanks to the efforts of the Tosa East Red Raider Athletic Booster Club.
The first broadcast is schedule for this Friday when Tosa East hosts Kenosha Tremper at 7 p.m. The other broadcasts are scheduled for Sept. 18 against Marquette, Oct. 2 at Menomonee Falls and Oct. 9 against Brookfield East.
"We are excited that several local businesses and the Red Raider Athletic Booster Club have made the broadcasts of these games possible," superintendent Phil Ertl said. "There is such tremendous support from the community for our student-athletes and this will give people that can't make it to the game a chance to follow their team and cheer on Wauwatosa (East)."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team defeats Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Marquette gets revenge with 75-55 victory over Wauwatosa East boys
- Wauwatosa East's Stewart, Green combine for 49 points in win over Brookfield Central
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team loses road games to Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Wauwatosa Hurricanes finish second at Bob White Swimming Invitational
- Wauwatosa Tosa girls basketball team drops tough decisions to Lancers, Chargers
- Pewaukee whips Wauwatosa wrestlers to take first in conference
- Wauwatosa West finally defeats Tosa East, 60-56
- Wauwatosa wrestlers beat South Milwaukee, take third in Janssen Invite
- Bailey Berlin's free throws give Wauwatosa East win over Tosa West