Selected Wauwatosa East football games can be heard on WJYI Radio (1340) this season thanks to the efforts of the Tosa East Red Raider Athletic Booster Club.
The first broadcast is schedule for this Friday when Tosa East hosts Kenosha Tremper at 7 p.m. The other broadcasts are scheduled for Sept. 18 against Marquette, Oct. 2 at Menomonee Falls and Oct. 9 against Brookfield East.
"We are excited that several local businesses and the Red Raider Athletic Booster Club have made the broadcasts of these games possible," superintendent Phil Ertl said. "There is such tremendous support from the community for our student-athletes and this will give people that can't make it to the game a chance to follow their team and cheer on Wauwatosa (East)."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982