Selected Wauwatosa East football games can be heard on WJYI Radio (1340) this season thanks to the efforts of the Tosa East Red Raider Athletic Booster Club.
The first broadcast is schedule for this Friday when Tosa East hosts Kenosha Tremper at 7 p.m. The other broadcasts are scheduled for Sept. 18 against Marquette, Oct. 2 at Menomonee Falls and Oct. 9 against Brookfield East.
"We are excited that several local businesses and the Red Raider Athletic Booster Club have made the broadcasts of these games possible," superintendent Phil Ertl said. "There is such tremendous support from the community for our student-athletes and this will give people that can't make it to the game a chance to follow their team and cheer on Wauwatosa (East)."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team bounces back for victory
- Wauwatosa East volleyball team wins thriller against Trojans
- Wauwatosa East soccer team ties second-ranked Cedarburg
- Wauwatosa West football team blanks Vikings, earns playoff spot
- Wauwatosa East boys cross country team finished second at the Purgold Invite
- Wauwatosa East boys volleyball team beats Cedarburg
- Wauwatosa West swimmers defeat Greendale
- Wauwatosa East, West girls cross-country teams finish third, fourth at Purgold Invitational
- Wauwatosa West girls tennis finishes second in Woodland Tennis Tournament
- Wauwatosa West kickers split four games