Selected Wauwatosa East football games can be heard on WJYI Radio (1340) this season thanks to the efforts of the Tosa East Red Raider Athletic Booster Club.
The first broadcast is schedule for this Friday when Tosa East hosts Kenosha Tremper at 7 p.m. The other broadcasts are scheduled for Sept. 18 against Marquette, Oct. 2 at Menomonee Falls and Oct. 9 against Brookfield East.
"We are excited that several local businesses and the Red Raider Athletic Booster Club have made the broadcasts of these games possible," superintendent Phil Ertl said. "There is such tremendous support from the community for our student-athletes and this will give people that can't make it to the game a chance to follow their team and cheer on Wauwatosa (East)."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Wraps: volleyball; cross country; soccer; golf
- Greendale turns to run to beat Wauwatosa West Trojans
- Wauwatosa East's offense has best outing of year
- Wauwatosa West tennis team wins second straight Woodland title
- Wauwatosa West swimmers finish fourth at Woodland
- Wauwatosa East kickers have perfect week
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 26
- Wauwatosa West football team runs to 31-10 win over Eisenhower
- Wauwatosa East girls cross country team second at Angel Invite
- Wauwatosa West netters win third division title in 4 years