Selected Wauwatosa East football games can be heard on WJYI Radio (1340) this season thanks to the efforts of the Tosa East Red Raider Athletic Booster Club.
The first broadcast is schedule for this Friday when Tosa East hosts Kenosha Tremper at 7 p.m. The other broadcasts are scheduled for Sept. 18 against Marquette, Oct. 2 at Menomonee Falls and Oct. 9 against Brookfield East.
"We are excited that several local businesses and the Red Raider Athletic Booster Club have made the broadcasts of these games possible," superintendent Phil Ertl said. "There is such tremendous support from the community for our student-athletes and this will give people that can't make it to the game a chance to follow their team and cheer on Wauwatosa (East)."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Denny, Markwardt lead Tosa East past Trojans, 6-2
- Wauwatosa West comes away with two wins in five outings
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- Wauwatosa West outslugs Kettle Moraine in wood bat tourney
- Wauwatosa East loses four more games
- Wauwatosa West splits with Pius on the diamond
- Wauwatosa East's pitching struggles in loss to Lancers
- Schmanski sets Wauwatosa East RBI record
- Wauwatosa West softball players receive all-conference recognition
- 6 Wauwatosa West soccer players earn all-conference recognition