Wauwatosa East saw the girls finish fourth and the boys last at the Greater Metro Outdoor Championships Tuesday afternoon at Quad Park.
Brookfield Central ran away with the girls title with 230.50 points, followed by Brookfield East (109), Menomonee Falls (86.50) and the Red Raiders (67).
Menomonee Falls scored 167.50 points to beat Marquette (150) for the boys title, while Tosa East scored 15.50 behind seventh place West Allis Central (35).
Claire Gordee won the 400-meter dash in 58.46 seconds and Hannah Weinberg-Kinsey won the high jump, leaping 5 feet, 2 inches for the girls.
Jacob James took third in the 3,200 run in 9 minutes, 58.20 seconds and Curtis Salter took fifth in the 400 (51.99) for the boys' top finishes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For Wauwatosa Hurricanes' Danny Larson, it's all about the team
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team bounces back to beat New Berlin West
- Folley, Miller bring home gold at Woodland Meet as Tosa finishes third
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team drops five in a row
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team defeats Menomonee Falls to snap 3-game losing streak
- Big Cheese Classic National Wheelchair Basketball tourney set for Feb. 20-21
- Wauwatosa's Larson wins two swimming championship
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team drops third straight game
- Five Wauwatosa East student-athletes to play at collegiate level
- Wauwatosa's Beekman to play football at Southern A&M