Wauwatosa East saw the girls finish fourth and the boys last at the Greater Metro Outdoor Championships Tuesday afternoon at Quad Park.
Brookfield Central ran away with the girls title with 230.50 points, followed by Brookfield East (109), Menomonee Falls (86.50) and the Red Raiders (67).
Menomonee Falls scored 167.50 points to beat Marquette (150) for the boys title, while Tosa East scored 15.50 behind seventh place West Allis Central (35).
Claire Gordee won the 400-meter dash in 58.46 seconds and Hannah Weinberg-Kinsey won the high jump, leaping 5 feet, 2 inches for the girls.
Jacob James took third in the 3,200 run in 9 minutes, 58.20 seconds and Curtis Salter took fifth in the 400 (51.99) for the boys' top finishes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Preps Alcove: A look at this year's landscape for Wauwatosa wrestlers
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa East's complete performance not enough against Spartans
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West holds off hard-charging Greenfield team
- Boys swimming: Larson's two wins lead Wauwatosa at Kenosha Bradford swimming invite
- Wrestling: Wauwatosa is 2nd after a string of thriller finishes at the Janssen duals
- Boys basketball: Wauwatosa West locks down Greenfield
- Wauwatosa wrestlers lose a toug one to Whitnall/Greendale
- Sports Wraps: Jan. 22
- Girls basketball: Tosa West emerges from league gauntlet with win
- Boys basketball: Tosa East adds rivalry win to growing resume