Wauwatosa East saw the girls finish fourth and the boys last at the Greater Metro Outdoor Championships Tuesday afternoon at Quad Park.
Brookfield Central ran away with the girls title with 230.50 points, followed by Brookfield East (109), Menomonee Falls (86.50) and the Red Raiders (67).
Menomonee Falls scored 167.50 points to beat Marquette (150) for the boys title, while Tosa East scored 15.50 behind seventh place West Allis Central (35).
Claire Gordee won the 400-meter dash in 58.46 seconds and Hannah Weinberg-Kinsey won the high jump, leaping 5 feet, 2 inches for the girls.
Jacob James took third in the 3,200 run in 9 minutes, 58.20 seconds and Curtis Salter took fifth in the 400 (51.99) for the boys' top finishes.
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Kelnhofer to play in All-Star Game
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team finishes Greater Metro regular season at .500
- Softball: Wauwatosa East's Schmanski continues to put her name in softball record books