Wauwatosa East lost three more times and extended its season-opening losing streak to seven games.
The Red Raiders fell to Brookfield Central, 7-1, April 28; Brookfield East, 14-0, April 29; and Divine Savior Holy Angels, 7-2, May 4, all at home.
Brookfield Central broke open a 2-1 game with five runs in the fifth.
"The girls are coming around," Tosa East coach Megan Arndorfer said. "They were mentally and physically in the whole game and that has been an issue over the last two years."
Brittany Gottschalk and Ann Michna had two hits each for the Red Raiders.
Brookfield East's Kayla Styer stopped Tosa East on one hit - Sarah Nilsen's single - the next night.
Styer struck out nine batters, including six looking.
In the loss to DSHA, the Red Raiders managed two runs in the first inning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrestling: Video: Folley gives Wauwatosa program's first wrestling champion
- Girls basketball: Abbey Jones delivers down stretch for Tosa West
- Wauwatosa's Folley and Reagan advance to state wrestling semis
- Bailey Berlin's 18 points sparks Wauwatosa East girls win
- Trojans crush Whitnall behind Brown, Bartlett, Jr., Carroll
- Wauwatosa's Folley, Reagan, Morrow heading to state
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team crushes Brookfield East to hold second
- Wauwatosa West's Imperiale sees similarities in Wisconsin Lutheran
- Larson leads way for Tosa Hurricanes
- SPORTS WRAPS: Feb. 19