Brookfield East won Monday's Greater Metro Conference mini-meet at North Hills Country Club.
East's Kevin Haack was the medalist with a 35, as the Spartans edged Maquette, 150-153, to win for the first time in three conference meets.
Kyle Henning finished tied for second (36), while Mike Herrmann shot a 38, C.J. Caliendo a 41 and Nate Ellis a 43.
Brookfield Central was third (163) behind Phil Bartel (38), Ryan Hinz (41), Evan Anderson (42), Jack Wartman (42) and Justin Rowe (44).
Wauwatosa finished fifth for the third straight meet (178). Austin Kautzer shot a 42, followed by Chris Zachman (45) and Pete Jarosz (45) Jack Melkovitz (46) and Jake Lake (46).
Menomonee Falls was fourth (172) ahead of Tosa and Hamilton (178), West Allis Central (192) and West Allis Hale (194) rounded out the scores.
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Kelnhofer to play in All-Star Game
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team finishes Greater Metro regular season at .500
- Softball: Wauwatosa East's Schmanski continues to put her name in softball record books