Brookfield East won Monday's Greater Metro Conference mini-meet at North Hills Country Club.
East's Kevin Haack was the medalist with a 35, as the Spartans edged Maquette, 150-153, to win for the first time in three conference meets.
Kyle Henning finished tied for second (36), while Mike Herrmann shot a 38, C.J. Caliendo a 41 and Nate Ellis a 43.
Brookfield Central was third (163) behind Phil Bartel (38), Ryan Hinz (41), Evan Anderson (42), Jack Wartman (42) and Justin Rowe (44).
Wauwatosa finished fifth for the third straight meet (178). Austin Kautzer shot a 42, followed by Chris Zachman (45) and Pete Jarosz (45) Jack Melkovitz (46) and Jake Lake (46).
Menomonee Falls was fourth (172) ahead of Tosa and Hamilton (178), West Allis Central (192) and West Allis Hale (194) rounded out the scores.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982