Brookfield East won Monday's Greater Metro Conference mini-meet at North Hills Country Club.
East's Kevin Haack was the medalist with a 35, as the Spartans edged Maquette, 150-153, to win for the first time in three conference meets.
Kyle Henning finished tied for second (36), while Mike Herrmann shot a 38, C.J. Caliendo a 41 and Nate Ellis a 43.
Brookfield Central was third (163) behind Phil Bartel (38), Ryan Hinz (41), Evan Anderson (42), Jack Wartman (42) and Justin Rowe (44).
Wauwatosa finished fifth for the third straight meet (178). Austin Kautzer shot a 42, followed by Chris Zachman (45) and Pete Jarosz (45) Jack Melkovitz (46) and Jake Lake (46).
Menomonee Falls was fourth (172) ahead of Tosa and Hamilton (178), West Allis Central (192) and West Allis Hale (194) rounded out the scores.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Sept. 3, 2015
- Despite loss, Wauwatosa East's defense continues to shine
- Wauwatosa West football team beats Grafton to start season 2-0 once again
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team takes second at Early Bird tournament
- Wauwatosa West boys soccer team goes 1-1-1 at Muskego Quad
- Wauwatosa West girls tennis team nips Vikings
- Wauwatosa East boys soccer team get off to 2-0 start
- Wauwatosa East boys cross-country team has good week
- Wauwatosa East's Ripple, West's Larson excel at Early Bird swimming invite
- Wauwatosa East girls cross-country team looking for good things