Wauwatosa West swept Greenfield at home on Sept. 26 in their only action during the week.
The win improved the Trojans' overall record to 5-2, including a 3-1 record in the Woodland Conference.
Tosa West won 25-12, 25-19 and 25-13.
"Our passing was on fire, finally," coach Kyle Sikora said. "This was the first match of the season where I did not find myself trying to motivate the players to pass better. All of the guys were passing well which really allowed us to run our offensive attack."
Sikora had some special praise for Andy Rowley.
"Andy Rowley set very well last night and did a nice job distributing the ball evenly to all of our hitters," he said.
He was also pleased with this team's defense and mindset.
"In addition the guys played really scrappy defense and did not make a lot of mental mistakes," he added. "Good passing, plus awesome sets, minus limited mistakes equals a win 90 percent of the time in high school volleyball."
The Trojans also took part in the Shorewood Invitational on Saturday, but no information was provided.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West rushes to 31-10 win over Eisenhower
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 19
- Wauwatosa West girls volleyball team wins Shorewood Invite
- Wauwatosa East boys go 3-1 at Racine Park invite
- Mystery Photo Contest: Sept. 18
- Sport Shorts: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa West netters win two conference matches
- Wauwatosa East's Potter takes second at Rocket Invite
- Wauwatosa West swimmers whip Greendale
- Wauwatosa East drops key GMC match to Lancers