Wauwatosa East won the Silver Division of the Red Raider Invitational on Saturday at Tosa East.
Here is the breakdown of pool play.
Tosa East was 1-1 in Pool A, behind Middleton (2-0) and ahead of Pius XI (0-2).
Waukesha West won Pool B with a 2-0 mark, ahead of Racine Horlick (1-1) and Nicolet (0-2).
Finally in Pool C, Shorewood finished unbeaten (2-0) followed by Westosha Central (1-1) and Racine Park (0-2).
The Red Raiders advanced to the afternoon Silver Pool, where they finished 2-0 to win over Westosha Central (1-1) and Horlick (0-2).
Middleton (2-0) won the Gold Pool, followed by Waukesha West (1-1) and Shorewood (0-2).
The Bronze Division winner was Pius XI (2-0), followed by Nicolet (1-1) and Park (0-2).
The Red Raiders lost Morgan Griffith when he rolled his ankle. Mich Dillon, coming off a foot problem, played the first match and then sat out when his leg acted up.
"Mich looked great," Red Raiders coach John Simon said. "The rest of the day I felt I was driving a car with 2½ wheels. We did OK. We had to juggle the lineup, but we did end up winning the Silver Division."
Ben Plaisted had 54 kills, 16 digs and 3.5 blocks. Ben Mihelich had 33 kills, 15 digs and four aces. Mitch Wagner handed out 96 assists and John Murphy had 15 digs.
Tosa East is 8-3 on the year overall.
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Kelnhofer to play in All-Star Game
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team finishes Greater Metro regular season at .500
- Softball: Wauwatosa East's Schmanski continues to put her name in softball record books