Wauwatosa East dropped a Greater Metro Conference match to Brookfield East on Sept. 5 at home.
The Red Raiders lost by scores of 25-11, 25-13, 25-14.
"This was not our night," Tosa East coach Katie Beining said. "We lacked ball control primarily which completely shut down our offense.
"Our ball control stemmed off of a lack of communication. In order to pick it up as a team, we need to push to be aggressive instead of being tentative."
Chelsey Powless led the way with 14 assists and three aces and Kathleen O'Connell had eight digs and seven kills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach sees plenty of positives
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team looking to compete in GMC
- Wauwatosa East spikers have happy ending despite rough journey
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team has plenty of talent back
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team rallies in fourth quarter
- Hudson walks away with top Wauwatosa West volleyball honors
- Imperiale likes Wauwatosa West girls basketball team's balance
- Wauwatosa West swimmers announce team awards
- Wauwatosa West girls had an 'accomplished' year
- Wauwatosa East swimmers honor Ripple, Peura, Tuffnell