Wauwatosa East dropped a Greater Metro Conference match to Brookfield East on Sept. 5 at home.
The Red Raiders lost by scores of 25-11, 25-13, 25-14.
"This was not our night," Tosa East coach Katie Beining said. "We lacked ball control primarily which completely shut down our offense.
"Our ball control stemmed off of a lack of communication. In order to pick it up as a team, we need to push to be aggressive instead of being tentative."
Chelsey Powless led the way with 14 assists and three aces and Kathleen O'Connell had eight digs and seven kills.
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West sprinters stand out at Kansas Relays
- Boys Track and field: Wauwatosa West' Hannah-Howell, Jefferson shine at Sun Prairie Track Meet
- Boys Tennis: Wauwatosa West tennis team wins three of four at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Boys Golf: Wauwatosa golfers finish fifth at first GMC mini meet
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East kickers go 2-1 at Mt. Prospect Invitational, lose to DSHA, beat Homestead
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa West soccer team tied for first in Woodland with 4-0 record
- Football: Matt Kender is Wauwatosa East's new football coach
- Sports Shorts: April 21, 2016
- Girls track and field: Wauwatosa East girls track team has two productive meets