Wauwatosa East dropped a Greater Metro Conference match to Brookfield East on Sept. 5 at home.
The Red Raiders lost by scores of 25-11, 25-13, 25-14.
"This was not our night," Tosa East coach Katie Beining said. "We lacked ball control primarily which completely shut down our offense.
"Our ball control stemmed off of a lack of communication. In order to pick it up as a team, we need to push to be aggressive instead of being tentative."
Chelsey Powless led the way with 14 assists and three aces and Kathleen O'Connell had eight digs and seven kills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Tosa East has enough to ward off Bulldogs
- Football: Pirates finally find win column, down Tosa West
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Sept. 11
- Wauwatosa West's 2-point conversion fails in football loss
- Wauwatosa East boys third at Highlander Invite
- Krenzien's goal is the difference for Wauwatosa West
- Wauwatosa West beats Greendale for Woodland win
- Football: Poll: Will Pewaukee or Wauwatosa West win in Week 4 matchup?
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5