Wauwatosa East dropped a Greater Metro Conference match to Brookfield East on Sept. 5 at home.
The Red Raiders lost by scores of 25-11, 25-13, 25-14.
"This was not our night," Tosa East coach Katie Beining said. "We lacked ball control primarily which completely shut down our offense.
"Our ball control stemmed off of a lack of communication. In order to pick it up as a team, we need to push to be aggressive instead of being tentative."
Chelsey Powless led the way with 14 assists and three aces and Kathleen O'Connell had eight digs and seven kills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Denny, Markwardt lead Tosa East past Trojans, 6-2
- Wauwatosa West comes away with two wins in five outings
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- Wauwatosa West outslugs Kettle Moraine in wood bat tourney
- Wauwatosa East loses four more games
- Wauwatosa West splits with Pius on the diamond
- Wauwatosa East's pitching struggles in loss to Lancers
- Schmanski sets Wauwatosa East RBI record
- Wauwatosa West softball players receive all-conference recognition
- 6 Wauwatosa West soccer players earn all-conference recognition