Wauwatosa East dropped a Greater Metro Conference match to Brookfield East on Sept. 5 at home.
The Red Raiders lost by scores of 25-11, 25-13, 25-14.
"This was not our night," Tosa East coach Katie Beining said. "We lacked ball control primarily which completely shut down our offense.
"Our ball control stemmed off of a lack of communication. In order to pick it up as a team, we need to push to be aggressive instead of being tentative."
Chelsey Powless led the way with 14 assists and three aces and Kathleen O'Connell had eight digs and seven kills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East baseball team continues to struggle during 2013 season
- Wrestlers from Wauwatosa, Pewaukee successful at Northern Plains tournament
- Wauwatosa West learned how to win close games
- Wauwatosa East names Kostelantez Most Valuable Player
- Reynolds, Campbell named West MVPs
- Wave summer camps begin next week
- Sports Notes: June 11
- Wauwatosa West leads Woodland West
- Wauwatosa East's week ends with four-game loss streak
- Brookfield Central ends Red Raiders' season