The co-op girls golf team of Wauwatosa East/West finished fifth for the second Greater Metro Conference mini-meet in a row on Sept. 4 at Bristle Cone Pines.
Tosa shot a 203, led by junior Jenna Lake's 44. Junior Sarah Wollemann shot a 51 and junior Dori Cloran a 52. Sophomore Zoe Jones and freshman Brenna Blaney each had a 56.
Tosa, after finishing last in the first mini-meet, now has five points in the season standings, one more than last-place Sussex Hamilton.
The Lancers had their highest score of the three mini-meets at 167 but still ran away with the win, 16 strokes better than second place Brookfield East (183). Lancers sophomore Grace Dunn was the meet medalist (37).
Rounding out the team scoring was Menomonee Falls (188), Divine Savior Holy Angels (196), Wauwatosa East/West (203) and Sussex Hamilton (210).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Boys basketball: Tosa East makes most of final opportunity
- Bailey Berlin's free throw sparks win for Wauwatosa East girls basketball
- Wauwatosa East boys stay undefeated, down Falls
- Wrestlers blank co-op trio, 79-0
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team beats Packers for first win
- Trojan girls basketball team beats Brown Deer, loses to Cudahy
- Wauwatosa wins two events, takes seven seconds, three thirds
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball wins Woodland opener
- Wauwatosa East girls bounce back to beat Eagles, 70-27
- Wauwatosa wrestlers claim Cougar Invitational