The co-op girls golf team of Wauwatosa East/West finished fifth for the second Greater Metro Conference mini-meet in a row on Sept. 4 at Bristle Cone Pines.
Tosa shot a 203, led by junior Jenna Lake's 44. Junior Sarah Wollemann shot a 51 and junior Dori Cloran a 52. Sophomore Zoe Jones and freshman Brenna Blaney each had a 56.
Tosa, after finishing last in the first mini-meet, now has five points in the season standings, one more than last-place Sussex Hamilton.
The Lancers had their highest score of the three mini-meets at 167 but still ran away with the win, 16 strokes better than second place Brookfield East (183). Lancers sophomore Grace Dunn was the meet medalist (37).
Rounding out the team scoring was Menomonee Falls (188), Divine Savior Holy Angels (196), Wauwatosa East/West (203) and Sussex Hamilton (210).
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West sprinters stand out at Kansas Relays
- Boys Track and field: Wauwatosa West' Hannah-Howell, Jefferson shine at Sun Prairie Track Meet
- Boys Tennis: Wauwatosa West tennis team wins three of four at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Boys Golf: Wauwatosa golfers finish fifth at first GMC mini meet
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East kickers go 2-1 at Mt. Prospect Invitational, lose to DSHA, beat Homestead
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa West soccer team tied for first in Woodland with 4-0 record
- Football: Matt Kender is Wauwatosa East's new football coach
- Sports Shorts: April 21, 2016
- Girls track and field: Wauwatosa East girls track team has two productive meets