The co-op girls golf team of Wauwatosa East/West finished fifth for the second Greater Metro Conference mini-meet in a row on Sept. 4 at Bristle Cone Pines.
Tosa shot a 203, led by junior Jenna Lake's 44. Junior Sarah Wollemann shot a 51 and junior Dori Cloran a 52. Sophomore Zoe Jones and freshman Brenna Blaney each had a 56.
Tosa, after finishing last in the first mini-meet, now has five points in the season standings, one more than last-place Sussex Hamilton.
The Lancers had their highest score of the three mini-meets at 167 but still ran away with the win, 16 strokes better than second place Brookfield East (183). Lancers sophomore Grace Dunn was the meet medalist (37).
Rounding out the team scoring was Menomonee Falls (188), Divine Savior Holy Angels (196), Wauwatosa East/West (203) and Sussex Hamilton (210).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Girls basketball: Whitefish Bay girls win regional title for injured Jonas, 31-27
- Girls basketball: Tosa East falls short against Wisco
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West upsets Shorewood
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball whips Milwaukee Madison
- West advances with 75-4 win over James Madison
- Bad fourth quarter ends Wauwatosa West boys basketball team's season
- Jr. Raiders set registration dates
- Castaneda earns medal at state wrestling
- Boys basketball: Whitefish Bay finds its tempo, downs Tosa East
- Boys basketball: Messmer rallies to beat Tosa West