The co-op girls golf team of Wauwatosa East/West finished fifth for the second Greater Metro Conference mini-meet in a row on Sept. 4 at Bristle Cone Pines.
Tosa shot a 203, led by junior Jenna Lake's 44. Junior Sarah Wollemann shot a 51 and junior Dori Cloran a 52. Sophomore Zoe Jones and freshman Brenna Blaney each had a 56.
Tosa, after finishing last in the first mini-meet, now has five points in the season standings, one more than last-place Sussex Hamilton.
The Lancers had their highest score of the three mini-meets at 167 but still ran away with the win, 16 strokes better than second place Brookfield East (183). Lancers sophomore Grace Dunn was the meet medalist (37).
Rounding out the team scoring was Menomonee Falls (188), Divine Savior Holy Angels (196), Wauwatosa East/West (203) and Sussex Hamilton (210).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East boys CC team makes amends, heads back to state
- Girls volleyball: Wauwatosa West spikers fall to Nicolet in regional
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 30, 2014 issue
- Girls golf: Wauwatosa girls golf team anticipates more success with three returnees next year
- Girls volleyball: Wauwatosa West girls volleyball coach resigns
- Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 23
- Football: Poll: Which area team will win a state football title?
- Wauwatosa West football team eliminated from playoff chase
- Wauwatosa East Sports Shorts: Oct. 23, 2014
- Wauwatosa West Sports Shorts: Oct. 23, 2014