Dan Gagne and Steffen Urich finished in the top eight runners as the Wauwatosa East boys cross country team finished fourth out of 10 teams at the Highlander Classic on Friday at Tendick Park.
Wisconsin Lutheran won the event with 69 points, ahead of Shorewood (91), Sheboygan North (98) and Tosa East (102).
Gagne finished third in 16 minutes, 6 seconds behind Brookfield Central's Carl Hirsch (15:46) and Wauwatosa West's Patrick Campbell (16:02). Uhrich was eighth in 16:41.
R.J. Salmon just missed finishing in the top 10, taking 11th place in 17:13.
Rounding out Tosa East's top five were Jack Lockhart (39th, 18:12) and Clayton Ristow (41st, 18:19).
Brookfield Central (104) and Homestead (104) finished right behind the Red Raiders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team defeats Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Marquette gets revenge with 75-55 victory over Wauwatosa East boys
- Wauwatosa East's Stewart, Green combine for 49 points in win over Brookfield Central
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team loses road games to Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Wauwatosa Hurricanes finish second at Bob White Swimming Invitational
- Wauwatosa Tosa girls basketball team drops tough decisions to Lancers, Chargers
- Pewaukee whips Wauwatosa wrestlers to take first in conference
- Wauwatosa West finally defeats Tosa East, 60-56
- Wauwatosa wrestlers beat South Milwaukee, take third in Janssen Invite
- Bailey Berlin's free throws give Wauwatosa East win over Tosa West