The revival of the Wauwatosa East varsity baseball alumni games will be held July 28 at Breitlow Field and interested players should contact Tosa East coach Brian Karas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 640-1999.
The day will consist of two games between the Red Team and the White Team at 11 a.m. and will be followed by a second game 15 minutes later.
Teams will be divided up when registrations are returned.
Batting practice will be allowed on the field from 9 to 10:45 a.m. or in the hitting tunnel. Please don't wait until the last minute since most players would like to take a few pregame swings.
A $20 entry fee is needed to defer the cost of umpires, alumni T-shirts, soda at the field and food/beverages at Leff's Lucky Town after the second game. All players are invited to Leff's starting at about 4 p.m.
Deadline for entry is July 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Five Wauwatosa East student-athletes to play at collegiate level
- Wauwatosa's Beekman to play football at Southern A&M
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team defeats Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Marquette gets revenge with 75-55 victory over Wauwatosa East boys
- Wauwatosa East's Stewart, Green combine for 49 points in win over Brookfield Central
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team loses road games to Shorewood, South Milwaukee
- Wauwatosa Hurricanes finish second at Bob White Swimming Invitational
- Wauwatosa Tosa girls basketball team drops tough decisions to Lancers, Chargers
- Pewaukee whips Wauwatosa wrestlers to take first in conference
- Wauwatosa West finally defeats Tosa East, 60-56