Trojans set fundraiser for player's family May 10
Looking to raise money at New Berlin West-Tosa West soccer game
As part of Coaches vs. Cancer Week the Wauwatosa West girls soccer team is having a fundraiser next Thursday for their Woodland Conference match against New Berlin West at Whitman Field.
Stas Stadler, the father of Tosa West's Anna, Tim and Andrew, has entered hospice and the team is having a fundraiser for the family.
There will be raffles and the team will be wearing special jersies that night to support the family and the fight against Bladder Cancer. There will be a post-game event at O'Sullivans with food and drink.
There have been 1100 bracelets and T-shirts ordered and fans are encouraged to wear yellow that night.
"This family has meant the world to Tosa West and they are the true spirit if our program." Tosa West coach Jon Gulrajani said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Denny, Markwardt lead Tosa East past Trojans, 6-2
- Wauwatosa West comes away with two wins in five outings
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- Wauwatosa West outslugs Kettle Moraine in wood bat tourney
- Wauwatosa East loses four more games
- Wauwatosa West splits with Pius on the diamond
- Wauwatosa East's pitching struggles in loss to Lancers
- Schmanski sets Wauwatosa East RBI record
- Wauwatosa West softball players receive all-conference recognition
- 6 Wauwatosa West soccer players earn all-conference recognition