Throughout the month of April, the Brewers will be bringing back the “Brewers Win, You Win!” promotion.
Every Brewers victory during the month will result in $1 off a Terrace Box ticket for any game of the series against the Reds, set for May 7 to 9.
The regular ticket price for Terrace Box seats is $23.
Every time the Brewers win, another $1 comes off the price of the ticket.
There are 23 Brewers games in the month of April. Last year, the Brewers' 17 wins in May resulted in savings of $17 off $30 Loge Outfield tickets for a series against the Mets.
In 2009, the first year of the promotion, the Brewers tied a franchise mark with 18 wins in May, which resulted in a $10 ticket for a series against the Rockies.
Tickets for this promotion will go on sale beginning at 9 a.m. May 1 at the Brewers Box Office, by phone at (414) 902-4000 or by visiting brewers.com/winwin.
Tickets will be limited and fans will be limited to eight per game. For additional information, visit brewers.com/winwin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West's inexperience affects season in close losses
- Six Wauwatosa East baseball players earn GMC honors on some level
- Land O'Lakes game brings back good memories
- Jr. Trojans set baseball tryouts for U9-U14 teams
- Wauwatosa West loses pitchers' duel to Pius in regional semifinal
- Where did the summer go?
- Sports Notes: July 23, 2015
- Pewaukee's fast start ends Wauwatosa East baseball team's season
- Wauwatosa West wins 2 of 3 in Woodland Conference Round Robin
- Wauwatosa West baseball team beats Nicolet in season finale