Throughout the month of April, the Brewers will be bringing back the “Brewers Win, You Win!” promotion.
Every Brewers victory during the month will result in $1 off a Terrace Box ticket for any game of the series against the Reds, set for May 7 to 9.
The regular ticket price for Terrace Box seats is $23.
Every time the Brewers win, another $1 comes off the price of the ticket.
There are 23 Brewers games in the month of April. Last year, the Brewers' 17 wins in May resulted in savings of $17 off $30 Loge Outfield tickets for a series against the Mets.
In 2009, the first year of the promotion, the Brewers tied a franchise mark with 18 wins in May, which resulted in a $10 ticket for a series against the Rockies.
Tickets for this promotion will go on sale beginning at 9 a.m. May 1 at the Brewers Box Office, by phone at (414) 902-4000 or by visiting brewers.com/winwin.
Tickets will be limited and fans will be limited to eight per game. For additional information, visit brewers.com/winwin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For Wauwatosa Hurricanes' Danny Larson, it's all about the team
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team bounces back to beat New Berlin West
- Folley, Miller bring home gold at Woodland Meet as Tosa finishes third
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team drops five in a row
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team defeats Menomonee Falls to snap 3-game losing streak
- Big Cheese Classic National Wheelchair Basketball tourney set for Feb. 20-21
- Wauwatosa's Larson wins two swimming championship
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team drops third straight game
- Five Wauwatosa East student-athletes to play at collegiate level
- Wauwatosa's Beekman to play football at Southern A&M