The Wauwatosa West girls won, 49-34, at Greendale on Friday and improved their record to 8-7 and 10-9 overall.
Leading 23-18 at half, the Trojans went on a 16-9 third-quarter run to take a 39-27 lead into the final period.
Latasha Harmon had 13 points and Jenna Lahmann had nine. Greendale (7-8, 7-14) had Taylor DeLong and Maya Boren with nine each.
West has won four in a row and five of six games.
TOSA WEST BOYS
The Trojans (2-14, 2-19) losing streak is now 14 in a row following a 53-41 decision to Greendale (8-8, 8-13) Friday at home.
The Panthers led 25-18 at half and 39-27 going into the fourth quarter.Alex Noggle led Greendale with 12 points while Blake Harvey had 20 points, with four 3-pointers and Andre Carroll had 12.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982