Senior Anna Liewen scored 22 points and led Brookfield Central to a 54-23 victory at Wauwatosa East on Friday night.
Sarah Fotsch and Jasmine Lewis added nine points each for Central, while Emily Jensen and Denieshaw Kinnebrew led East with eight. The Red Raiders are still playing without an injured Katie Salmon.
Central led 23-9 at half and 38-13 after three quarters.
The Lancers are 8-4, 12-8 oveall, and the Red Raiders are 4-8, 6-13.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982