The Milwaukee Brewers will host the 31st annual Clubhouse Sale from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Miller Park.
The sale will take place in the visiting clubhouse; fans will receive savings of up to 75 percent on sale merchandise items.
Brewers 2011 Central Division Champions merchandise and 2011 postseason gear will be on sale. The Brewers will have representatives available to handle requests for Holiday 4-Packs and Brewers 10-Packs.
On Friday, every 31st customer to make a purchase at the Clubhouse Sale will receive two free Brewers On Deck tickets (one set per customer, while supplies last). As an additional offer, a "more you spend, the more you save" coupon will be offered. Coupons of $10, $20 and $30 for the Brewers Team Store will be offered by Majestic for those spending $100, $200 and $300 during the Clubhouse Sale.
Finally, every purchase of $100 or more in the Brewers Team Store by Majestic will come with two free tickets to a 2012 Brewers game, while supplies last (one set per customer).
In addition, children can have their photo taken with Bernie Brewer and the Famous Racing Sausages on Friday from 10 a.m. to noon and with Santa from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Brewers Team Store. Fans should bring their own cameras; the photos will be free of charge with any purchase.
The Brewers Team Store by Majestic at Miller Park is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. For more information, contact the team store at (414) 902-4750.
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over realignment proposal (3)
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East upsets Menomonee Falls in Greater Metro baseball tournament
- Baseball: Wauwatosa West baseball team drops four of last five games
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team falls to Marquette in Greater Metro semifinals
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers win first game
- Football: Wauwatosa East's Kelnhofer to play in All-Star Game
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East baseball team finishes Greater Metro regular season at .500