The Milwaukee Brewers will host the 31st annual Clubhouse Sale from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Miller Park.
The sale will take place in the visiting clubhouse; fans will receive savings of up to 75 percent on sale merchandise items.
Brewers 2011 Central Division Champions merchandise and 2011 postseason gear will be on sale. The Brewers will have representatives available to handle requests for Holiday 4-Packs and Brewers 10-Packs.
On Friday, every 31st customer to make a purchase at the Clubhouse Sale will receive two free Brewers On Deck tickets (one set per customer, while supplies last). As an additional offer, a "more you spend, the more you save" coupon will be offered. Coupons of $10, $20 and $30 for the Brewers Team Store will be offered by Majestic for those spending $100, $200 and $300 during the Clubhouse Sale.
Finally, every purchase of $100 or more in the Brewers Team Store by Majestic will come with two free tickets to a 2012 Brewers game, while supplies last (one set per customer).
In addition, children can have their photo taken with Bernie Brewer and the Famous Racing Sausages on Friday from 10 a.m. to noon and with Santa from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Brewers Team Store. Fans should bring their own cameras; the photos will be free of charge with any purchase.
The Brewers Team Store by Majestic at Miller Park is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. For more information, contact the team store at (414) 902-4750.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa wrestlers bring home three champions
- Sports Note: Dec. 12
- Tosa East girls basketball team seeing positive results early on
- Tosa West boys basketball team continues to roll
- Tosa East boys basketball team opens conference season Friday
- Jones brilliant in Tosa West's win over Rockets
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year