Lexi Utech, one of four seniors on this year's Wauwatosa West swimming and diving team, was named the Trojans Most Valuable Swimmer.
Utech, a team captain, was a state qualifier in the backstroke and individual medley, finishing fourth and 11th, respectively.
She set school records in the 100-yard back (58.28 seconds) and the 200 IM (2 minutes, 14.44 seconds) and on the anchor leg of the state-qualifying 400 freestyle relay.
Joining Utech in their final season were seniors Alex Lindstrom, Amilia Forsmo and Monica Wojnowiak.
Lindstrom was a sprint freestyler, Forsmo was a diver, and Wojnowiak, a captain, was a distance freestyler and a state alternate for the 400 free relay.
Freshman backstroker Gina Kautzer was named the Trojans' Most Improved Swimmer and freshman Anna Larson won the Swim of the Year award when she set a school record in the 200 free (1:57.44).
She also set a school record in the 500 free (5:22.43), was a state qualifier in the 100 free and the 200 free and the lead-off swimmer on the 400 free relay.
The 'Eye of the Porpeii' Award for the best relay swimmer went to Alli Welsh, who missed qualifying for state by only .7 seconds in the 100 back.
The Trojans were the Woodland Conference Relay Champions, Packer Relay Champions, South Milwaukee Relay Champions and conference runner-ups, losing by only eight points.
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Girls Track and Field: Wauwatosa West sprinters stand out at Kansas Relays
- Boys Track and field: Wauwatosa West' Hannah-Howell, Jefferson shine at Sun Prairie Track Meet
- Boys Tennis: Wauwatosa West tennis team wins three of four at Raider/Trojan Invite
- Boys Golf: Wauwatosa golfers finish fifth at first GMC mini meet
- Girls Soccer: Wauwatosa East kickers go 2-1 at Mt. Prospect Invitational, lose to DSHA, beat Homestead
- Girls soccer: Wauwatosa West soccer team tied for first in Woodland with 4-0 record
- Football: Matt Kender is Wauwatosa East's new football coach
- Sports Shorts: April 21, 2016
- Girls track and field: Wauwatosa East girls track team has two productive meets