Wauwatosa East took care of business Tuesday night and now the Red Raiders are one step away from their sixth straight trip to the WIAA State Tournament next weekend.
The first-seeded Red Raiders, currently ranked fourth in the state, defeated fourth-seeded Brookfield East, 3-1, on Tuesday at home and they now travel to the Brookfield East Sectional on Thursday for a 7 p.m. match-up with second-seeded Shorewood of the Woodland Conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee School of Engineering AD Dan Harris announces retirement
- Brewers Mini-Marathon and 10K set for Sept. 26
- Wauwatosa West's inexperience affects season in close losses
- Six Wauwatosa East baseball players earn GMC honors on some level
- Land O'Lakes game brings back good memories
- Jr. Trojans set baseball tryouts for U9-U14 teams
- Wauwatosa West loses pitchers' duel to Pius in regional semifinal
- Where did the summer go?
- Sports Notes: July 23, 2015
- Pewaukee's fast start ends Wauwatosa East baseball team's season