Brookfield Central defeated Wauwatosa East, 68-37, at East in the Greater Metro finale for both teams.
The Lancers (13-1, 16-6) will now host West Allis Central (11-3, 16-6) at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 12, in regional action. Tosa East (1-13, 3-19) will host Milwaukee Lutheran (2-17) on Tuesday in first-round play.
Wednesday night the Lancers jumped off to a 21-6 lead after one quarter and 36-12 at half-time.
Valerierose Agnello led all scorers with 15 points, while Anna Liewen and Andrea Schneider each had 14 and Ariel Goodman 10.
Carly Herald had 11 for the Red Raiders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For Wauwatosa Hurricanes' Danny Larson, it's all about the team
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team bounces back to beat New Berlin West
- Folley, Miller bring home gold at Woodland Meet as Tosa finishes third
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball team drops five in a row
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team defeats Menomonee Falls to snap 3-game losing streak
- Big Cheese Classic National Wheelchair Basketball tourney set for Feb. 20-21
- Wauwatosa's Larson wins two swimming championship
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team drops third straight game
- Five Wauwatosa East student-athletes to play at collegiate level
- Wauwatosa's Beekman to play football at Southern A&M