Brookfield Central defeated Wauwatosa East, 68-37, at East in the Greater Metro finale for both teams.
The Lancers (13-1, 16-6) will now host West Allis Central (11-3, 16-6) at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 12, in regional action. Tosa East (1-13, 3-19) will host Milwaukee Lutheran (2-17) on Tuesday in first-round play.
Wednesday night the Lancers jumped off to a 21-6 lead after one quarter and 36-12 at half-time.
Valerierose Agnello led all scorers with 15 points, while Anna Liewen and Andrea Schneider each had 14 and Ariel Goodman 10.
Carly Herald had 11 for the Red Raiders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year
- Slow start dooms Tosa West boys basketball team in Woodland opener
- Ederesinghe scores 18 in Tosa East boys basketball team's opener
- Larson earns Tosa West's Most Valuable swimmer honors
- Purifoy, Lewis, Veit named Tosa West football MVPs
- Niles named West boys volleyball MVP
- Football: Wauwatosa West last played for state football title in 1982