Brookfield Central defeated Wauwatosa East, 68-37, at East in the Greater Metro finale for both teams.
The Lancers (13-1, 16-6) will now host West Allis Central (11-3, 16-6) at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 12, in regional action. Tosa East (1-13, 3-19) will host Milwaukee Lutheran (2-17) on Tuesday in first-round play.
Wednesday night the Lancers jumped off to a 21-6 lead after one quarter and 36-12 at half-time.
Valerierose Agnello led all scorers with 15 points, while Anna Liewen and Andrea Schneider each had 14 and Ariel Goodman 10.
Carly Herald had 11 for the Red Raiders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa wrestlers lose a toug one to Whitnall/Greendale
- Sports Wraps: Jan. 22
- Girls basketball: Tosa West emerges from league gauntlet with win
- Boys basketball: Tosa East adds rivalry win to growing resume
- Boys basketball: Wauwatosa East grabs quality GMC win over Bulldogs
- Wauwatosa swimmers have successful week
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball loses to first-place Pirates in 2 OTs
- Wauwatosa West's Carroll breaks school scoring record
- Wauwatosa West girls struggle against Woodland West leaders
- Wauwatosa East girls look to turn around losing stretch