Wauwtosa East earned a top seed in the Division 2 Sectional #4 and Wauwatosa West earned a third seed it was announced Sunday afternoon.
The Red Raiders (10-3, 14-7) earn a first-round bye on March 1 and will then play the winner of the fourth-seeded Milwaukee Lutheran (5-6, 7-10)/fifth-seeded Milwaukee Custer (3-7, 4-15) game on March 4 at East.
Tosa West (10-6, 11-9) opens on March 1 at home against sixth-seeded Milwaukee Madison (1-9, 8-11). The winner of that game will play at Milwaukee Samuel.Morse.Marshall (3-6, 7-9) on March 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Imperiale likes Wauwatosa West girls basketball team's balance
- Wauwatosa West swimmers announce team awards
- Wauwatosa West girls had an 'accomplished' year
- Wauwatosa East swimmers honor Ripple, Peura, Tuffnell
- Hamill excited about Wauwatosa East's experience
- Kelnhofer earns All-GMC honors, Team MVP
- Meylor named Wauwatosa West's MVP for tennis
- Boys volleyball: Early momentum doesn't stay with Tosa East
- All you need to know about the state volleyball tournament