Wauwtosa East earned a top seed in the Division 2 Sectional #4 and Wauwatosa West earned a third seed it was announced Sunday afternoon.
The Red Raiders (10-3, 14-7) earn a first-round bye on March 1 and will then play the winner of the fourth-seeded Milwaukee Lutheran (5-6, 7-10)/fifth-seeded Milwaukee Custer (3-7, 4-15) game on March 4 at East.
Tosa West (10-6, 11-9) opens on March 1 at home against sixth-seeded Milwaukee Madison (1-9, 8-11). The winner of that game will play at Milwaukee Samuel.Morse.Marshall (3-6, 7-9) on March 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West's Bailey sees kickers as Woodland contenders
- Wauwatosa East Red Raiders return outstanding talent
- Wauwatosa East netters to have rebuilding season
- Meylor ready to lead Wauwatosa West netters
- Wauwatosa Spartans of the Mid-States league beat Chicago Thunder
- Wauwatosa West's Purifoy one of state's top backs
- Ravenola takes over Wauwatosa girls golf reins
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Aug. 14
- Three Red Raiders doing well with Wisconsin All-Stars