Wauwtosa East earned a top seed in the Division 2 Sectional #4 and Wauwatosa West earned a third seed it was announced Sunday afternoon.
The Red Raiders (10-3, 14-7) earn a first-round bye on March 1 and will then play the winner of the fourth-seeded Milwaukee Lutheran (5-6, 7-10)/fifth-seeded Milwaukee Custer (3-7, 4-15) game on March 4 at East.
Tosa West (10-6, 11-9) opens on March 1 at home against sixth-seeded Milwaukee Madison (1-9, 8-11). The winner of that game will play at Milwaukee Samuel.Morse.Marshall (3-6, 7-9) on March 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Tosa East has enough to ward off Bulldogs
- Football: Pirates finally find win column, down Tosa West
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Sept. 11
- Wauwatosa West's 2-point conversion fails in football loss
- Wauwatosa East boys third at Highlander Invite
- Krenzien's goal is the difference for Wauwatosa West
- Wauwatosa West beats Greendale for Woodland win
- Football: Poll: Will Pewaukee or Wauwatosa West win in Week 4 matchup?
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5