Wauwtosa East earned a top seed in the Division 2 Sectional #4 and Wauwatosa West earned a third seed it was announced Sunday afternoon.
The Red Raiders (10-3, 14-7) earn a first-round bye on March 1 and will then play the winner of the fourth-seeded Milwaukee Lutheran (5-6, 7-10)/fifth-seeded Milwaukee Custer (3-7, 4-15) game on March 4 at East.
Tosa West (10-6, 11-9) opens on March 1 at home against sixth-seeded Milwaukee Madison (1-9, 8-11). The winner of that game will play at Milwaukee Samuel.Morse.Marshall (3-6, 7-9) on March 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee School of Engineering AD Dan Harris announces retirement
- Brewers Mini-Marathon and 10K set for Sept. 26
- Wauwatosa West's inexperience affects season in close losses
- Six Wauwatosa East baseball players earn GMC honors on some level
- Land O'Lakes game brings back good memories
- Jr. Trojans set baseball tryouts for U9-U14 teams
- Wauwatosa West loses pitchers' duel to Pius in regional semifinal
- Where did the summer go?
- Sports Notes: July 23, 2015
- Pewaukee's fast start ends Wauwatosa East baseball team's season