Kent and Keith Morin, brothers and two of the top wrestling coaches in the area, competed against each other for what might have been the final time when Greenfield took on Wauwatosa in a Woodland Conference dual meet last week, as seen in this photo gallery.
Keith, who heads Greenfield's wrestlers, is planning to retire this season after 38 years of coaching. Kent is in his eighth year as head coach of the Wauwatosa co-op team.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield East's Bullen breaks meet long jump record
- East kickers blank Tosa West, 2-0
- Wauwatosa West tennis team beat Ike, goes 3-0 in Tosa Invite
- Wauwatosa West's Schumacher loses pitchers' duel to Ike's Lombardo
- Wauwaatosa East girls win two more key GMC softball games
- Despite key injury, Homestead softball team keeps rolling
- Wauwatosa East kickers beat Hamilton, Homestead
- Wauwatosa golfers finish fourth in first two mini-meets
- Wauwatosa East netters put together 5-0 week
- Annual Tight End Camp set for June 17-18