Buy a Christmas tree and help the Wauwatosa East and Wauwatosa West baseball teams.
In a collaborative effort with Tosa East and Tosa West baseball, Leff’s Lucky Towne and Locker’s, Christmas trees and wreaths are available to purchase outside Leff’s on State Street.
“We have awesome trees and wreaths and for every sale that is made the two baseball programs will be getting a portion of the profits,” Tosa East coach Matt Dahlstrom said.
The sale will continue until Dec. 22 or until all the trees are sold, whichever comes first.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Imperiale likes Wauwatosa West girls basketball team's balance
- Wauwatosa West swimmers announce team awards
- Wauwatosa West girls had an 'accomplished' year
- Wauwatosa East swimmers honor Ripple, Peura, Tuffnell
- Hamill excited about Wauwatosa East's experience
- Kelnhofer earns All-GMC honors, Team MVP
- Meylor named Wauwatosa West's MVP for tennis
- Boys volleyball: Early momentum doesn't stay with Tosa East
- All you need to know about the state volleyball tournament