Buy a Christmas tree and help the Wauwatosa East and Wauwatosa West baseball teams.
In a collaborative effort with Tosa East and Tosa West baseball, Leff’s Lucky Towne and Locker’s, Christmas trees and wreaths are available to purchase outside Leff’s on State Street.
“We have awesome trees and wreaths and for every sale that is made the two baseball programs will be getting a portion of the profits,” Tosa East coach Matt Dahlstrom said.
The sale will continue until Dec. 22 or until all the trees are sold, whichever comes first.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Central boys beat Red Raiders, 52-41
- Boys basketball: Tosa East makes most of final opportunity
- Bailey Berlin's free throw sparks win for Wauwatosa East girls basketball
- Wauwatosa East boys stay undefeated, down Falls
- Wrestlers blank co-op trio, 79-0
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team beats Packers for first win
- Trojan girls basketball team beats Brown Deer, loses to Cudahy
- Wauwatosa wins two events, takes seven seconds, three thirds
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball wins Woodland opener
- Wauwatosa East girls bounce back to beat Eagles, 70-27