Buy a Christmas tree and help the Wauwatosa East and Wauwatosa West baseball teams.
In a collaborative effort with Tosa East and Tosa West baseball, Leff’s Lucky Towne and Locker’s, Christmas trees and wreaths are available to purchase outside Leff’s on State Street.
“We have awesome trees and wreaths and for every sale that is made the two baseball programs will be getting a portion of the profits,” Tosa East coach Matt Dahlstrom said.
The sale will continue until Dec. 22 or until all the trees are sold, whichever comes first.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East boys could surprise in post-season
- Wauwatosa West battles Popes but loses in overtime
- Wauwatosa West senior boys weren't ready to call it a basketball season yet
- Wauwatosa West's Brown hits a 3-pointer to send playoff into 2 overtimes
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team nips Huskies in overtime
- Sports Notes: March 5
- Larson named Wauwatosa Hurricanes' Most Valuable Athlete
- Wauwatosa East girls see season end in regional semifinal
- Wrestling: Video: Folley gives Wauwatosa program's first wrestling champion
- Girls basketball: Abbey Jones delivers down the stretch for Wauwatosa West girls basketball