Buy a Christmas tree and help the Wauwatosa East and Wauwatosa West baseball teams.
In a collaborative effort with Tosa East and Tosa West baseball, Leff’s Lucky Towne and Locker’s, Christmas trees and wreaths are available to purchase outside Leff’s on State Street.
“We have awesome trees and wreaths and for every sale that is made the two baseball programs will be getting a portion of the profits,” Tosa East coach Matt Dahlstrom said.
The sale will continue until Dec. 22 or until all the trees are sold, whichever comes first.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Baun wins three events as Brown Deer trackmen third in Woodland
- Wauwatosa East girls soccer team loses heartbreaker to Brookfield East
- Wauwatosa East whips West 11-1 at Helfaer Field
- Wauwatosa West girls win 21st Woodland Championship
- Wauwatosa East returns nine letter winners on the diamond
- Jacksons of Wauwatosa West earn two first-place finishes
- Wauwatosa West's Price wins No. 1 singles championship at Woodland tennis tourney
- Trojans win 2 of 3 on the diamond
- Widder earns WIAC Scholar-Athlete Award
- Wauwatosa East boys fifth, girls seventh at GMC Relays