Buy a Christmas tree and help the Wauwatosa East and Wauwatosa West baseball teams.
In a collaborative effort with Tosa East and Tosa West baseball, Leff’s Lucky Towne and Locker’s, Christmas trees and wreaths are available to purchase outside Leff’s on State Street.
“We have awesome trees and wreaths and for every sale that is made the two baseball programs will be getting a portion of the profits,” Tosa East coach Matt Dahlstrom said.
The sale will continue until Dec. 22 or until all the trees are sold, whichever comes first.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Denny, Markwardt lead Tosa East past Trojans, 6-2
- Wauwatosa West comes away with two wins in five outings
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- Wauwatosa West outslugs Kettle Moraine in wood bat tourney
- Wauwatosa East loses four more games
- Wauwatosa West splits with Pius on the diamond
- Wauwatosa East's pitching struggles in loss to Lancers
- Schmanski sets Wauwatosa East RBI record
- Wauwatosa West softball players receive all-conference recognition
- 6 Wauwatosa West soccer players earn all-conference recognition