The state's best girls swimmers from schools in Division 2 gathered in Madison yesterday for the state meet and NOW's Peter Zuzga was there too, capturing all the action in this photo gallery.
Brookfield Academy's Kelsey Hojan-Clark capped her standout high school career with victories in the 200- and 500-yard freestyle events. She was joined on the first-place medal stand by Whitnall diver Rachel Stave and New Berlin Eisenhower's Alli Bellford, who won the 50 free.
The gallery also features competitors from Shorewood, which had the top local team finish, Brown Deer/University School, Wauwatosa West, Whitefish Bay, Catholic Memorial and Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa wrestlers bring home three champions
- Sports Note: Dec. 12
- Tosa East girls basketball team seeing positive results early on
- Tosa West boys basketball team continues to roll
- Tosa East boys basketball team opens conference season Friday
- Jones brilliant in Tosa West's win over Rockets
- Nine starters returning for Wauwatosa co-op wrestling team
- Wauwatosa co-ed swim team grows in numbers
- Sophomore Celia Ripple named Tosa East's Most Valuable Swimmer
- Plaisted named boys volleyball state player of the year