The state's best girls swimmers from schools in Division 2 gathered in Madison yesterday for the state meet and NOW's Peter Zuzga was there too, capturing all the action in this photo gallery.
Brookfield Academy's Kelsey Hojan-Clark capped her standout high school career with victories in the 200- and 500-yard freestyle events. She was joined on the first-place medal stand by Whitnall diver Rachel Stave and New Berlin Eisenhower's Alli Bellford, who won the 50 free.
The gallery also features competitors from Shorewood, which had the top local team finish, Brown Deer/University School, Wauwatosa West, Whitefish Bay, Catholic Memorial and Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Girls basketball: Tosa East falls short against Wisco
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West upsets Shorewood
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball whips Milwaukee Madison
- West advances with 75-4 win over James Madison
- Bad fourth quarter ends Wauwatosa West boys basketball team's season
- Jr. Raiders set registration dates
- Castaneda earns medal at state wrestling
- Boys basketball: Whitefish Bay finds its tempo, downs Tosa East
- Boys basketball: Messmer rallies to beat Tosa West
- Falls defeats Tosa at team sectional