The state's best girls swimmers from schools in Division 2 gathered in Madison yesterday for the state meet and NOW's Peter Zuzga was there too, capturing all the action in this photo gallery.
Brookfield Academy's Kelsey Hojan-Clark capped her standout high school career with victories in the 200- and 500-yard freestyle events. She was joined on the first-place medal stand by Whitnall diver Rachel Stave and New Berlin Eisenhower's Alli Bellford, who won the 50 free.
The gallery also features competitors from Shorewood, which had the top local team finish, Brown Deer/University School, Wauwatosa West, Whitefish Bay, Catholic Memorial and Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach sees plenty of positives
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team looking to compete in GMC
- Wauwatosa East spikers have happy ending despite rough journey
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team has plenty of talent back
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team rallies in fourth quarter
- Hudson walks away with top Wauwatosa West volleyball honors
- Imperiale likes Wauwatosa West girls basketball team's balance
- Wauwatosa West swimmers announce team awards
- Wauwatosa West girls had an 'accomplished' year
- Wauwatosa East swimmers honor Ripple, Peura, Tuffnell