The state's best girls swimmers from schools in Division 2 gathered in Madison yesterday for the state meet and NOW's Peter Zuzga was there too, capturing all the action in this photo gallery.
Brookfield Academy's Kelsey Hojan-Clark capped her standout high school career with victories in the 200- and 500-yard freestyle events. She was joined on the first-place medal stand by Whitnall diver Rachel Stave and New Berlin Eisenhower's Alli Bellford, who won the 50 free.
The gallery also features competitors from Shorewood, which had the top local team finish, Brown Deer/University School, Wauwatosa West, Whitefish Bay, Catholic Memorial and Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team uses big second half to beat Wisconsin Lutheran
- Plenty of positives in Wauwatosa West girls' basketball loss to Kettle Moraine
- Wauwatosa East boys basketball team could battle for GMC title
- Wauwatosa West swimming team has bright future with talented underclassmen on the rise
- MacGillis, Barkow share Wauwatosa West boys volleyball MVP honors
- Wauwatosa West boys basketball team looks for improvement
- Sports Notes: Nov. 26, 2015
- Wauwatosa Hurricanes return three state qualifiers — Danny Larson, Cal Hartt, Avery Weishoff
- Wauwatosa East girls basketball team has plenty of experience returning
- Wauwatosa East's Potter earns two team cross-country awards