The state's best girls swimmers from schools in Division 2 gathered in Madison yesterday for the state meet and NOW's Peter Zuzga was there too, capturing all the action in this photo gallery.
Brookfield Academy's Kelsey Hojan-Clark capped her standout high school career with victories in the 200- and 500-yard freestyle events. She was joined on the first-place medal stand by Whitnall diver Rachel Stave and New Berlin Eisenhower's Alli Bellford, who won the 50 free.
The gallery also features competitors from Shorewood, which had the top local team finish, Brown Deer/University School, Wauwatosa West, Whitefish Bay, Catholic Memorial and Pewaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West's Bailey sees kickers as Woodland contenders
- Wauwatosa East Red Raiders return outstanding talent
- Wauwatosa East netters to have rebuilding season
- Meylor ready to lead Wauwatosa West netters
- Wauwatosa Spartans of the Mid-States league beat Chicago Thunder
- Wauwatosa West's Purifoy one of state's top backs
- Ravenola takes over Wauwatosa girls golf reins
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Aug. 14
- Three Red Raiders doing well with Wisconsin All-Stars