Wauwatosa West is moving on, but Wauwatosa East isn't following the WIAA Regional semi-finals at Whitman Field on Tuesday night.
The 6th-seeded Trojans beat 11th-seeded Grafton, 3-0, behind goals by Erik Garncarz, Evan Carlin and Joel Zembles. They will now meet 3rd-seeded Germantown at Germantown at 7 p.m. in the Regional Finals on Thursday.
8th-seeded Tosa East was shut out 2-0 by 9th-seeded Sussex Hamilton, a team they handily beat last week, and saw it's post-season end quickly.
Hamilton will now face the state-ranked No.1 Brookfield East at East at 7 p.m. on Thursday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Preps Alcove: A look at this year's landscape for Wauwatosa wrestlers
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa East's complete performance not enough against Spartans
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West holds off hard-charging Greenfield team
- Boys swimming: Larson's two wins lead Wauwatosa at Kenosha Bradford swimming invite
- Wrestling: Wauwatosa is 2nd after a string of thriller finishes at the Janssen duals
- Boys basketball: Wauwatosa West locks down Greenfield
- Wauwatosa wrestlers lose a toug one to Whitnall/Greendale
- Sports Wraps: Jan. 22
- Girls basketball: Tosa West emerges from league gauntlet with win
- Boys basketball: Tosa East adds rivalry win to growing resume