Milwaukee Zoo Interchange road projects
Check back for updates
Week of July 7:
- A lane will be closed during the day July 10 on southbound US 45 from Burleigh Street to North Avenue for asphalt repair.
- Lanes of I-94 eastbound will be closed overnight at 76th Street for tieback installation.
- Lanes of northbound US 45 will be closed overnight from Wisconsin Avenue to Swan Boulevard for a barrier wall move.
- Lanes of eastbound I-94 will be closed overnight from Highway 100 to 92nd Street for asphalt paving.
- A lane will be closed overnight on southbound US 45 from Wisconsin Avenue to the Zoo Interchange northbound to westbound ramp for a pier pour.
- Westbound I-94 will be closed overnight for a pier pour.
- A lane will be closed during the day on US 45 southbound from Burleigh Street to the Union Pacific railroad bridge for asphalt repair.
- , lanes will be closed overnight on US 45 northbound from Watertown Plank Road to Swan Blvd for asphalt paving.
- Lanes will be closed overnight on eastbound I-94 from 92nd Street to 76th Street for asphalt paving.
- Lanes will be closed overnight on I-94 eastbound at 76th Street for tieback installation.
- I-94 will be closed completely for the weekend from 11 p.m. July 18 until
- ong-term closures stay in effect including full closure of the 84th Street entrance ramp to I-94 eastbound through late July 2014 and westbound throughout the summer, both for box culvert work.
- Full closures of 76th Street and Watertown Plank Road over I-94 through fall.
- Full closure of major ramps at Watertown Plank through fall, and at I-94 and Highway 100 mainly through late 2014.
- Full closure of Schlinger Avenue under I-894/US 45 through 2017
- Full closure of 76th Street from I-94 to Kearney Street through fall and full closure 76th Street northbound from Main Street to Kearney Street through mid-summer 2014
- Watertown Plank Road closed from Discovery Parkway to Swan Boulevard through fall
- The Zoo Interchange ramps from northbound to eastbound and from westbound to northbound will be closed overnight for asphalt paving and temporary lighting.
- Zoo Interchange ramps from southbound to eastabound and from northbound to eastbound will be closed overnight July 11 and 13 for asphalt paving.
- I-94 exits and on-ramps at Highway 100, on-ramps closed at 84th Street, the off-ramp for eastbound I-94 traffic is closed at 84th Street as needed.
- US 45 exits and on-ramps at Watertown Plank Road closed