The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is hosting public information meetings this week to discuss construction planning efforts related to the Zoo Interchange.
The open house style meetings will be held Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center at State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St. The site is accessible on bus route 67.
The same information will be presented both nights. Project team members will be available to answer questions and explain details of the project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (1)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8
- In Our Schools: Oct. 8
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 27 - Oct. 3
- Bedbugs found in Wauwatosa juvenile court center (2)
- Wauwatosa police to try out body cameras on motorcycle patrols