A 19-year-old woman said she was held up at gunpoint at 6 p.m. Jan. 16 while she sat at a bus stop on the southwest corner of North Avenue and 60th Street.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
As she waited for her bus, the woman said, a man approached the bench from the north side of North Avenue, sat down next to her and pointed a gun at her from his lap.
She said he told her to "give me everything you have."
The woman gave him a wallet containing $30 and an MP3 player valued at $200.
The victim said the man then left and she got on a bus.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting