While waiting for a bus in the 9200 block of West Congress Street at 1:40 p.m. Dec. 6, a man in shorts walked up to a woman while pulling his hooded sweat shirt over his face, reached into his pocket and pulled out a large black revolver, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The man seemed nervous, shaking the gun pointed at the woman's chest.
"Give me your phone," he demanded, she told officers.
The Milwaukee woman hastily complied, and the robber jogged off. The woman said he came from an apartment complex near the bus stop, but went in a different direction.
Police combed the area for him, turning up no suspects.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Avenue apartment plan advances
- Wauwatosa approves extended-stay hotel at Innovation Campus
- Police Report: March 12
- Walsh will work to bring community together
- Walsh is committed to service, would benefit Tosa
- Tosa woman charged with theft from DNR
- Developer brings a faded North Avenue building back to life
- This Week in Tosa History: Mar 10th
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Wauwatosa School Board opposes legislation that would dismantle Common Core