While waiting for a bus in the 9200 block of West Congress Street at 1:40 p.m. Dec. 6, a man in shorts walked up to a woman while pulling his hooded sweat shirt over his face, reached into his pocket and pulled out a large black revolver, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The man seemed nervous, shaking the gun pointed at the woman's chest.
"Give me your phone," he demanded, she told officers.
The Milwaukee woman hastily complied, and the robber jogged off. The woman said he came from an apartment complex near the bus stop, but went in a different direction.
Police combed the area for him, turning up no suspects.
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Yale Place was once known as Pickle Alley
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle parking ban is obsolete
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy reports consistent enrollment numbers