Once again, Wauwatosa is blessed with excellent candidates to serve as mayor, and we commend both Pete Donegan and Kathy Ehley for their service to Wauwatosa and for running positive campaigns.
As alders and committee chairs, we are acutely aware of the financial challenges of the city's near future and the difficult decisions we may face. We also know that Pete Donegan already has an excellent grasp of the issues and city finances and both council and the administration need this knowledge and experience in the mayor's office. Pete led the development of consensus in council on the infrastructure and employee benefit issues. Pete has never shied away from tough decisions and has displayed commitment to what is best for our city even in the face of strong opposition. We believe that these are important attributes for the next mayor.
We hope you will vote for Pete Donegan for mayor on April 3.
Alderman Michael Walsh
Alderwoman Jill Organ
Alderman Don Birschel
Alderwoman Cheryl Berdan
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?