I am pleased to express my support for Kathy Ehley's candidacy for Wauwatosa mayor. As the former executive director of the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce, I came to know Kathy over many projects that the chamber and the Village Business Improvement District worked collaboratively together to create for the public.
In the last few months, I also served on Wauwatosa's Educational Foundation Board under Kathy's presidency. To every project, Kathy brings the rich experience of her multifaceted career in leadership positions. She understands urban development, governance and budgeting issues. But perhaps most importantly, Kathy treats everyone with whom she works with genuine respect for their viewpoint, as well as their talents. She is a leader who empowers and encourages others to engage in the work of a given project. Wauwatosa is very lucky to have someone such as Kathy Ehley step up with a willingness to serve our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94