I am pleased to express my support for Kathy Ehley's candidacy for Wauwatosa mayor. As the former executive director of the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce, I came to know Kathy over many projects that the chamber and the Village Business Improvement District worked collaboratively together to create for the public.
In the last few months, I also served on Wauwatosa's Educational Foundation Board under Kathy's presidency. To every project, Kathy brings the rich experience of her multifaceted career in leadership positions. She understands urban development, governance and budgeting issues. But perhaps most importantly, Kathy treats everyone with whom she works with genuine respect for their viewpoint, as well as their talents. She is a leader who empowers and encourages others to engage in the work of a given project. Wauwatosa is very lucky to have someone such as Kathy Ehley step up with a willingness to serve our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options