I am pleased to express my support for Kathy Ehley's candidacy for Wauwatosa mayor. As the former executive director of the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce, I came to know Kathy over many projects that the chamber and the Village Business Improvement District worked collaboratively together to create for the public.
In the last few months, I also served on Wauwatosa's Educational Foundation Board under Kathy's presidency. To every project, Kathy brings the rich experience of her multifaceted career in leadership positions. She understands urban development, governance and budgeting issues. But perhaps most importantly, Kathy treats everyone with whom she works with genuine respect for their viewpoint, as well as their talents. She is a leader who empowers and encourages others to engage in the work of a given project. Wauwatosa is very lucky to have someone such as Kathy Ehley step up with a willingness to serve our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern