I have known Kathy Ehley since 2007 when I joined the Village Business Improvement District Board. She was fantastic in her role as executive director. When people ask me how I would describe her, I simply say that Kathy is a bridge-builder. I watched her develop relationships with all levels at City Hall and BID members and got people to engage and make a difference. Outstanding!
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle ordinance should be preserved (1)
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: June 2
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (3)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (13)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?